Try Download Express and Massdownloader! Best i've ever seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,
Someone in this forum(i dont remember the thread) suggested me to use download express download manager, and today i am really thankful to him that he saved my precious dialup internet time.
Previously i used flashget and gozilla.Though they work fine, on some occassions whe file sizes were large, in upwads of 75 mb or so, they got the file corrupted when it was resumed many times and multiple download threads were used. Speed of these software is not as good at least in my case.

And then came the Download Express downloder, its free for personal use. I tried it, its really fast and cool and never breaks my downloads no matter what size are they of. I suggest all of you to please try it and tell me your experiences.
And hey guys i m just an mca student and not anyone from the or one of the wellwishers of the company, try it to see the diffrence. I have purchased the mass downloader product and its great, just a big brother of download express.

Sumit

hack expert

In the zone
hey u impressed with mass..down..
n stuff try leech get it is the best well u`ll surely realise after trying it

Slam Team

Journeyman
But Mass Downloader is a trial version download.. It has an irritating nag screen. Try Internet Download Accelerator, this too is a trial version... but worth the download.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Re: Try Download Express and Massdownloader! Best i've ever

Krazy_About_Technology said:
Someone in this forum(i dont remember the thread) suggested me to use download express download manager, and today i am really thankful to him that he saved my precious dialup internet time.
That someone is me, Krazy...thank me :twisted:

@slamteam, Download express (by massdownloader) is shareware but has ads and works perfectly...

Slam Team

Journeyman
Re: Try Download Express and Massdownloader! Best i've ever

drgrudge said:
Krazy_About_Technology said:
That someone is me, Krazy...thank me :twisted:

@slamteam, Download express (by massdownloader) is shareware but has ads and works perfectly...
Ya.. I know that.. both of the products are from the same developer.. DE is free but MD is trial.

sreevirus

Certified Nutz
drgrudge said:
a small correction here grudge, DE is by MetaProducts, and not by massdownloader, and massdownloader is also made by MetaProducts.

@krazy, u sure made a wise decision by purchasing MD, its the best dload mgr i've used.

@Slam Team, IDA aint bad, but it aint too good either...download express is much better than IDA. and MD(trial version) doesnt have a nag screen, it just stops working after 30 days.
:)

Hi Guys,

First a lot of thanks to u drgrudge.You help me save a lot of my money that i would have spent on my net connection and phone bill otherwise.And for others, i know that there are oter gud download managers there, but you know, life with a dialup is pain. You can't test again n again that a 72 mb file will work or not after downloading.
The thing that i liked about the MetaProducts's products is that if you allow them to download ar full speed, they eat up all your bandwidth and use your connection to the maximum extent. It do now allow me open web pages when its downloading. Its gud when you want to download somethin quickly, and if you are not in hurry you can set the speed to background and work. Others that i have used canno do so. even on full speed they didn't work as fast. Even worse when i used multiple threads, every installshield installation i downloaded was corrupted. So what is the work of a doanload manager than?

Another good thing about this softwares that integrated very well with firefox browser, even shows itself in the inbuilt download manager's download capture window. Since firefox is the only browser i use these days, its gud for me.

And for those who dont like shareware expiry stuff, please use download express. Its also a shareware but doesn't have any expiry date, only minimize to tray option doesn't work after trial period.

And hey if you have found your taste elsewhere, stick with it. if its hard for me to test out another product, it may be for you people too.

Bye,
Sumit

techsavvy

Broken In
BUT DOWNLOAD MANAGER WHICH I HV IS GIVING A PROBLEM.
IT IS NOT RESUMING DOWNLOADS AFTER CONNECTING TO THE NET AGAIN.WHY IS THIS??????

hey techsavvy,

I cant say exactly what's wrong with your download manager coz you havn't specified the name and version of the download manager you are using. but i would like to tell you something, there are some sites, specially FTP sites, that do not support resuming.In that case download managers can't do anything.

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
techsavvy said:
BUT DOWNLOAD MANAGER WHICH I HV IS GIVING A PROBLEM.
IT IS NOT RESUMING DOWNLOADS AFTER CONNECTING TO THE NET AGAIN.WHY IS THIS??????

Like Krazy said, not all download servers support the "Resume" feature. If the feature is not supported, you will not be able to resume the download from where you left off and will be forced to redownload from scratch. Check if the server supports resume and post back if you have problems with ALL your downloads and the name of the server you're downloading from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom