Trouble with Nokia 6681!!plz help

Status
Not open for further replies.

evil_maverick

Journeyman
hey 6681 users!!
need help!!
jus got a nokia 6681 on sunday!!(changed the lg p7200 which i had earlier coz did not like it)
but it seems to be giving sum probs!!
plz help---
prob. 1) i cant change the default colour pallate in the themes.
2) once into the themes folder it takes a lil toooo much time to exit
3) the message folder takes long to open up!!
4) the amount of phone memory used and left fluctuates ,even ven i dont intsall anything!!

plz help me out!!

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
i can help u out with the themes
u have to install some themes to change the colors
visit www.zedge.net register download install and thats it now select ur new theme

regarding ur message if u open through the left key in the standby screen it is natural to take long as it waits ntil u press the * button to lock the keypad so its normal thats wat i can help u

OP
evil_maverick

evil_maverick

Journeyman
hey man!! thanx 4 that!!
but ppl am asking how can i change the "colour pallate"option in the themes menu?? i jus cant change it!! it always stays the same!!
i even went to the nokia care,they said that this facility was not available i n the nokia 6681!!
but i dun know whether to trust dem!!
so any nokia 6681 users plz help!!

gdatuk

Ambassador of Buzz
dey seem to be right...
there is no option to edit theme colors in symbian 8.0

ur messages or shared applications might use up phone memory....so it will fluctuate...install memory monitor software to find out what exactly is using ur phone memory

OP
evil_maverick

evil_maverick

Journeyman
so.... this means that i wont be able to chnage the default color pallete of the themes?????
u know today i went over to the nokia care, they also told the same thing!!
but somehow i was not satisfied ..... so i called the nokia customer care!!
and guess what????they said that i could change the color pallete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now am in a real fix!!
what should i do??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
am confused!!!!
plz tell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

techpras

Right off the assembly line
I also just bought 6681 on friday, but as u say that themes dont have pallate , but my phone has it. Themes in my phone has 17 different color pallete. and i can edit is. but as u say themes menu stays for much time, is the problem i am also facing

OP
evil_maverick

evil_maverick

Journeyman
at last every thins ok!!
i again went over to the nokia care.... and they agreed to reload the os into the fone!!
now every thins workin jus fine aft reloading the os!!
am relieved!!
and thanx to u ppl too!! :D

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz
As n6681/6680 doesn't have FM but is there any third party software available to hear FM on n6681/6680.

What's the price of the both the set? And which would be worth my money to buy?

OP
evil_maverick

evil_maverick

Journeyman
i got the 6681 for 15,300...... and the 6680 was retailing for around 16,400.....(these r kolkata prices!!)
and i dun know bout any softwares dat will let u play fm on these fones!!
if u cum to know bout anysuch software ,do lemme know!!

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz
I didn't found any s/w but I came across a headset containing stereo FM and headset.

FM Radio Headset HS-2R

Compatible phones:
Nokia 2112, Nokia 2118, Nokia 3100, Nokia 3105, Nokia 3120, Nokia 3220, Nokia 3586, Nokia 6015, Nokia 6020, Nokia 6021, Nokia 6100, Nokia 6225, Nokia 6630, Nokia 6680, Nokia 6681, Nokia 6820, Nokia 7600, Nokia 9500 Communicator, Nokia E60, Nokia E61, Nokia E70, Nokia N70
[/url]*www.nokia-asia.com/nokia/0,,34021,00.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom