Trouble with forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThinkFree

Technomancer
I am using Opera 9.20 to log into digit forum. But since some time back,I am getting a problem. Whenever I click on any page number in new posts after logging in, the site asks me to login once again. There is no problem with avant, firefox or Flock.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
asnvin said:
I am using Opera 9.20 to log into digit forum. But since some time back,I am getting a problem. Whenever I click on any page number in new posts after logging in, the site asks me to login once again. There is no problem with avant, firefox or Flock.

Just check in "Remember Me" option at time of log-in.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Some time I have seen with php Board, www creats problem, like in many vb forum, if you type address *domain.com the problem of log in comes, but if typing *www.domain.com it works, fine, then again, in many case vice varsa...

some time problem with hostings php settings....

how ever with Digit i didnt see such problem till date :D

OP
T

ThinkFree

Technomancer
Kiran_tech_mania,its of no use, as every time I have to enter my username and password even after checking this box each time

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Kiran_tech_mania said:
Ok. Try "Clear Private Data" in Opera, then restart and log-in with "Remember Me" option ticked.
Yes, that should work :) Used to happen when i used Opera since Opera uses lots of cache. Moved to Firefox and couldnt be happier :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom