~Trillian 3.1 Final Released~

Status
Not open for further replies.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Final Build of Trillian 3 has now been released, including a basic version available as freeware.

Trillian is a multinetwork chat client that currently supports mIRC, AIM, ICQ, MSN, and Yahoo Messenger. It supports docking, multiline edit boxes, buddy alerts, multiple connections to the same medium, a powerful skinning language, easy importing of your existing contacts, skinnable emoticons, logging, global away/invisible features, and a unified contact list. It has a direct connection for AIM, support for user profiles, complete type formatting, buddy icons, proxy support, emotisounds, encrypted instant messaging to ICQ and AIM, AIM group chats, and shell extensions for file transfers.

Trillian 3 Basic (9.5 MB)

Trillian 3 new features

source: neowin.net

Sourabh

Laptoping
yes i have already downloaded it

must say worth downloading and trying it once

but the original yahoo messenger still rulezz

ujjwal

Padawan
I use trillian 2.013 pro ... I like it ... now I wonder if 3.0 is bloated and resource consuming.

Anyway, will try it out :)

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Thread renamed.

The Cerulean Studios team has released a beta of Trillian 3.1. This version addresses many things that came up during the 3.0 release and also adds some exciting new functionality.

Please be warned - beta software is buggy and unstable by nature. Only download this beta version if you are interested in the latest and greatest and are comfortable running software that may crash often. The final version of Trillian 3.1 will be released after testing is complete.

This is a beta of both the basic and pro products. Customers who bought Trillian Pro anytime after February 3, 2004 will be able to use 3.1 Pro for free! And, like always, all users can use the basic version of 3.1 free of charge

Download: *cerulean.cachenetworks.com/trillian-v3.1-beta.exe

Info:*www.ceruleanstudios.com/beta/
News: Neowin

thegame_rulez

Journeyman
bah...i hate the smilies..i cant even understand what some stand for..and if the other preson uses uses msn or yahoo..i dun think he wud even get the smilie in the smilie form..:(

Scorpion

Journeyman
Stupid smileys and clumsy skins seem to be dampening my joy of having a multi-network client.
The official site has outdated skins.

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Thread renamed

Trillian 3.1 Build 121 Released
*www.download.com/Trillian/3000-2150...j=dl&tag=button

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom