Treadmill - Purchase Kolkata -- Please...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunandoghosh

Broken In
HI Dear Friends

Let me explain please a little bit about my situation and then what help I am exactly looking for. Please be patient kindly.

I am around 29 years old and most of my life not in sports. I came from a very humble background. Never ever could earlier in college days
afford to join gym even. Now in my last few years of working life I have reached a managebale position financially. However my job involves
continuously sitting in front of computer for hours day after day right from morning till late night. I have gained quite good weight and also
feel lethargic and tired all times. I have started smoking badly and feel quite tired.

However I am unable to join Gym as there is no gym nearby of any good quality. Also I know i will not be going regularly because of so hectic job
schedule.

Solution: But I am very sure (and really sure) if i can get a treadmill at my room at home i can manage time as per my availability.

In this view please suggest following:

1. I am looking for a Treadmill ---

--- which is motorised
--- requires least maintenance or rather maintence cost is less
--- i intend to keep it in my room (i dont mind removing bed from my room to accommodate it and sleeping on floor with simple mattress)
--- Has a very high warranty available
--- is one of the best braands
--- is suitable for weight of a person of 120 Kgs approximately
--- one which i can purchase in Kolkata or get it economically delivered in kolkata
-- one which i can expect to use for 3 years atleast from date of purchase

My budget is truly no more than Rs 20000. But i feel that that may not suffice. But as it is a matter of my life and death (yes my health will soon
go more bad i am sure if i dont exercise)...I am ready to strect to even 40000-50000 Rs in case I can have the best of best treadmill at Kolkata with above
features.

Please give me ur valuable suggestions experiences and guide.

I am also looking for one more equipment apart from treadmill. I want to purchase one aabb exercise equipment. Again please suggest the way u suggest for treadmill.

Any valuable thoughts inputs will be certainly helpful and most appreciated.

thanks again for ur patience and time

looking forward to your sincerest suggestions and replies timely..

regards
sunando ghosh

sunandoghosh at gmail dot com

Renny

Padawan
@ pritish_kul2

Dude whats wrong with this thread, its posted in the Chit Chat section section where threads like this are OK.

@ sunandoghosh

Have a look on Ebay to get a rough idea of the prices and the features offered by the treadmills for your budget,

And instead of spending all of your budget on a treadmill, I suggest you buy other fitness equipment like a Static Cycle(A good one is around 5K-8K), Weights etc. in addition to buying a treadmill, and yes as you suggested you can even buy an ab machine,

Treadmills which cost 25K-30K will mostly have all the features you want.

Indyan

Here Since 2003
Nothing. This thread is legitimate. This may be a technology forum but off-topic discussions are allowed in the chit-chat section.

pritish_kul2

★★★★★★★★★
ok sry guys....i m nt a much of an experienced member

@pat ...can u plzz edit ur message and remove my quote

Last edited:

din

Tribal Boy
Not hijacking the thread, but may be some expert post something on my query ? That is

I know the difference, price difference etc (Treadmill and static cycle), but on the exercise point of view, how they are different ? Like good for which body parts etc.

Already checked the wikipedia page, but wanted a comparison instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom