Travelling person.Pls suggest a good phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

harpoon

Journeyman
Hi guys! Last week I zeroed in on Nokia N72/SE 810i from help from u all;however my job needs me to travel a hell of a lot in a metro city full of dust & pollution.So,I thought why invest so much on a smart phone which will face the daily wrath? Can you please suggest a phone with the following config?

1).Heavy duty phone.
2).Large phone book.
3).Good clarity while talking & receiving.
4).FM radio must-but with a good fitting earphones.
5)Camera -Optional.

You may consider a budget of 4-5K.Please be kind to tell the approx price as well.

Last edited:
K

krazyfrog

Go for Nokia 6070. It fulfills all your requirements, including the camera requirement. Actually it is one of the cheapest camera phones available in market. It costs about 5.5k so is slightly outta your budget but still it is a small price to pay for having a camera. There are no camera phones available under 5k.

OP
H

harpoon

Journeyman
Thanks Crazy frog,but what I meant to say was that the camera is not a "must have" in the phone.Please suggest.

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
Then 6020 is an option if u dont want a camera....
6030 is a much popular phone...u can try tht also
As far as earphones are concerned nokia doesnt give gud earphones in lower end models so u will have to invest in one....

OP
H

harpoon

Journeyman
Thanks guys!can u please suggest some SE phones also, if there are any?& prices please if u know.It will be real help.

Last edited:
K

krazyfrog

There is a phone from SE, the SE J230i. It has 65k colour screen, stereo fm radio, gprs/mms, loudspeaker, etc. It comes for around 3k. The quality of fm in this phone is considered to be best in segment with excellent stereo quality. The headset available with this phone is the same as the one available with K750i, so if you've used that, you'll know if its comfortable for you or not. (btw, you can also attach the Walkman phone headset to this phone-HPM-70 for better comfort/sound quality, but that would be an overkill:D)

K

krazyfrog

^^
Between the two i'd suggest you go for J230i because it offers more features at a price which is identical to 2310 (like larger, higher resolution display, stereo fm radio compared to mono in 2310, gprs/mms, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom