transparent command buttons in VB

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepak.krishnan

In the zone
In VB,is there any way to make the command buttons in the form transparent.Also I would like to know if I can provide any styles to the controls placed in the form.If so how can I do it? Also where can I get those styles?

tuxfan

Technomancer
You can't make existing command button as transparent. However, one way to achieve this effect is to keep the colour the same as colour of the forum :(

Try out a transparent .gif as image. But IMO, even that will not work :( because the transparent gif will show the colour of the button and not form! Additionally, as far as I remember, for GIF, you need some component, etc installed and that isn't free!

shakti

Journeyman
In VB i m not aware of this but it is Possible With VB.net by using Prperties Transpernt of button

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
There is a transparent option in background color style, I think in VB.

VBA has a tranparent listitem in backstyle. Don't know about VB.

However I think what UFO wants is a button in which we can see the item behind it but not fully tranparent. Like if the button is green then the text behind it should shine through with a greenish look???

OP
deepak.krishnan

deepak.krishnan

In the zone
i did not get wut u really menat. I meant tat one should be able to see wat is placed behind a command button for example a picture or a file etc.
By the way my name is Deepak Krishnan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom