Transformation pack for XP ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
Read more at here *www.windowsxlive.net/?page_id=15

You will also get the download links there and check for aero mods in xp like fastaero to get vista aero like glass borders in xp. :D

Sridhar_Rao

In the zone
Is the vista transformation pack at Windows X's shrine for free? My system is currently on pack crystal xp 3.0, do I have to uninstall it before installing vista transformation pack?

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Use VistaInspirat Bricopack its safer
*www.crystalxp.net/galerie/en.id.130.htm

Sridhar_Rao said:
Is the vista transformation pack at Windows X's shrine for free? My system is currently on pack crystal xp 3.0, do I have to uninstall it before installing vista transformation pack?

Sorry, don't know

I suggest you go to M$ Web$ite and Download the Theme$ available there. Tho$e are free.

The Zune Theme + The Final Fantacy XI theme = my 2nd post screenshot in The December Desktop Thread

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
Sridhar_Rao said:

Yes it is free. And only with VTP, u can get a chance to use AERO properly in Vista, I think.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vista Transformation Pack 8 is better than anything else. But sometimes it is a Resource Hog, if you have a slow PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom