Transfer from PC to Phone-Bluetooth

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakhunathan

Broken In
I have Bluetooth tongle using Bluesoleil. I have N3230.I started the BT in both PC and Phone. I want to transfer sound clips from my PC to MP3 player in Phone thro BT.How do I do that?Pl help.

mariner

Ambassador of Buzz
well first u have to pair both the devices. start bluetooth on ur cell and start the paired device option.it will start hunting for bluetooth devices in range. if u havent specified a name for ur pc then simple microsoft will be displayed( well usually.)
pair them with the password option( for ur own safety).
ur cell will ne identified with the model no. or if u have given a name for it. also make sure that ur phones visibility is set to shown to all.

now assuming u have installed the blue tooth software, right click on the clip u want to transfer.in the send to option u fill find bluetooth device.
it will then search for bluettoth devices,when ur cell is identified click on it.u get a msg on ur cell that blue tooth connection requested,select yes .......... ur done.

cheers

moshel

Padawan
I have NGAGE QD which has blue tooth. once i tried to copy mp3s to my phone by blue tooth but i wasnt able to do it. i think i wasnt able to do it because i tried to do it with the nokia pc suite. but i could not transfer it directly without the pc suite cos my phone memory was less, and even if u do manage to get the mp3 to ur phone by bluetooth, u will still have to move the file to ur memory card, if u didnt copy it on ur memory card that is. and the file manager is really bad in 3230, i recommend u to install a file manager also in ur phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom