Trackmania Sunrise!!!

If you play Trackmania How would u rate it???

• Awsome!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will do; But NFS was better

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cooldip10

In the zone
Hi there ,
If u remember digit DVD had a demo called "Trackmania Sunrise".Ireally liked it.. But i'm interested in goin to buy the full version:::: :lol: :lol: Can anyone suggest something, I'm unable to find it at my stores near by::: :cry: :cry:

Response appreciable:::

Dumbledore

Journeyman
well, it is good. But NOT better than NFS. The full version promises very good gameplay. it is a new game, so u have to wait for atleast 2 weeks more for it.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
both nfs and trackmania are entirely different games , u can't compare them . Track mania is good and looks beautiful , i have not played the full game but the demo .
I think the game comes with starforce copy protection and as reported by many users it(starforce) is very annoying and may damage ur cd/dvd drives . so may be(though less likely) the shopkeepers avoid keeping such games so to avoid unnecessary hassle of complaints by any of the customers.

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
Well all the Ubisoft and Codemasters Games are now with Starforce

Chaos Theory, KIng Kong,Brian Lara etc etc

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Well there is a new Trackmania freeware released see this thread for info: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=40359

G

gxsaurav

Boycott starforce, my DVD writer has now started giving me trouble, after i installed trackmania, & even after cleaning starforce junk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom