Trackmania NOT WORKING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooldip10

In the zone
Guys,

I got this "Trackmania United" DVD for Rs 399/-... Original One.. Not pirated.

Although it has provided a Key but the Protection System is not accepting the DVD in Drive!!

The error received is
" Failed to identify the disc in drive. Insert a lincensed disc in the drive and retry the disc check."

What to do buddy???~~~

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^just get a no-cd\dvd crack(google it out).And please do send an email to the company about it and ask them to stop wasting money on these stupid protections.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
maybe you installed anther game (pirated) which uses same protection system:p & now TM is getting screwed up.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Wait isn't this game Star force protected? One of the most screwed up protections of all time.I avoid all it's games like plague.I have got a legit copy of Splinter Cell Chaos Theory which I haven't inserted till date due to this crappy protection.Don't muck around with any crack for this game else it might really create a deeper mess.

OP
cooldip10

cooldip10

In the zone
So what's the soln???
Someone said Look for Crack.. another said look for it... What should I do?? This is actually third copy of replacement. The shopkeeper will thrash me if go to him now!!..

@ s1800rpm

I haven't installed any pirated copy of Trackmania.. Its the first legal copy of the game on my comp..

Last edited:

amitava82

MMO Addict
Uninstall the game, then Go to device manager, enable view hidden devices, you will find a drive named something like Starforce.. remove that device, restart and reinstall..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom