Status
Not open for further replies.

amathavan

Right off the assembly line
Hello to all

My 8) computer os - Win Xp Pro
I want to track my friend activity in my comp
like file opened, pic viewed etc
He clear recent documents opened, Histroy, temp :?
Is there any possible way to track his activity than above :?:

Mathavan :wink:

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
as YOU r the owner of the system, you can use keyloggers etc... and btw, click on start button... then to "my recent documents" some specific items r displayed here.

OP
A

amathavan

Right off the assembly line
Is there any possible way in Windows inself?
Shall I view any Log file or TXT file for this?

I searched through google, It shows
Perfect Keylogger
Family Keylogger
etc..

Am I violated any rules...? I am beginner
Where to discuss this?

Mathvan

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
Ashootosh said:
hmmmmm keyloggers can be used but , i think discussing them here is against the forum rules!!!! m i right??

the owner of the sys has full rights of the system. there are legal versions of keyloggers available to track the pc usage of your workers/ employee/ children etc. for egkey-recorder

and i dont think i am messing with the forum rules.

Ashootosh

Broken In
i agree with u here. i think v r using here keylogger as a security softwre not as cracking software............... so i think it is legal.

Sourabh

Laptoping
dude get XPCSPY

it will have everything for ur needs

screenshots after particular customizable periods, websites launched, keystrokes typed, programs launched and installed and also mail this to a pop3 account at a particular time every day

many more features

search p2p networks or google for it

technovice

Broken In
Sourabh said:
dude get XPCSPY

screenshots after particular customizable periods, websites launched, keystrokes typed, programs launched and installed and also mail this to a pop3 account at a particular time every day
Does this s/w work anonymously in the background?
If yes then does it get detected by any anti spyware program like spybot or anything?

technovice

Broken In
Sourabh said:
dude get XPCSPY

If yes then does it get detected by any anti spyware program like spybot or anything?

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
Ashootosh said:
hmmmmm keyloggers can be used but , i think discussing them here is against the forum rules!!!! m i right??
LOL man............
What is bad in keylogging....................
Keylogging softwares are SOLD and distributed freely without legal issues............

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
technovice said:
Sourabh said:
dude get XPCSPY

[Almost] all of these softwares are detected by antispywares and (some of the) antivirus.....................................

Sourabh

Laptoping
yes they are detected by av

but if u r making ur friend work on ur pc to get his passwords and stuff u can disable it cant u?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom