TOTAL COPY-Copy Stuff In A diff Way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
Total Copy is a handy shell extension, that allows you to pause and resume file copies under Windows. It integrates into the right click menu and becomes available whenever you drag files or folders to copy them. You can also limit the copy speed, if needed.

Total Copy also speeds up the overall copy process. The program does not modify the default copy function, but rather installs as an additional option.

Features:

- Pause / Resuming : At any time you may pause the copy-prosess, and continue later.
- Auto-pause on any error : If you run out of disk space, the network goes down, or some other error occurs, copying is automatically paused, and you may resume when the error is sorted out.
- Resuming on Power Failure : If the computer is turned off during the copy prosess (ex. power-loss or system-crash), Total Copy lets you resume when you restart.
- Speed limit : Slows down the copy prosess, and frees resources to other tasks.
- Faster than Windows : Copies slightly faster than Windows (approx. 10% locally, and 1% on network)
- Small improvements : Shows copy-speed, a percent-bar and KBytes remaining.
- Does not modify Windows' own copy-function : This program will not alter the existing windows-copy-function.

*www.softpedia.com/screenshots//13-9-74_1.gif

DOWNLOAD NOW

*I really Liked This Tiny Little Piece of App and It almost looks like Ur downloading Files all the time and Not Copying them :D

dd_wingrider

In the zone
its been there for long, grt tool for copying, few bugs i found tat while copying its used to give tat 1123123123433424kb/sec speed or something, didn't know wat was the cause of it.

nywaz great info for others who don't know abt it

cheers:smile:

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Total copy does boost the copying procedure but uses a lot of CPU.
My verdict:Use it only if planning to copy/move large data and you wont be using your comp at that time.

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
Well, somehow its not working on my XP. I don't know if its because of any enhancements I've done :(

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
it hangs the windows for awhile in dual core processors. not optimized for dual cores?

Resume feature is good. why the hell Vista still not worthy to get a resume option in file copying and moving dialogs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom