vinaypatel

Journeyman
Hi friends

i am working as trainee

i want to download one s/w but for that i have .torrent file

suggest me one s/w that download my s/w and s/w should support n/w

i mean in my company LAN is setup.

we all are connected to server that is at suppose ip XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX

and it require Username & password for internate Access so also explain how to configure torrent downloader

champ_rock

champ_rock
cannot qquite understand ur question...........

if ur internet connection is working on ur comp then there is no need to configure ur torrent client.....(its like using internet explorer , no config it)

also, use any client Bittornado, bittorrent etc etc... all work well........

also many companies dont allow such torrents and other thigns......... so i dont think that ur torrwent will ever be able to connect until u ask special permission :)

OP
V

vinaypatel

Journeyman
i have done that from today morning 9:00 to 15:00 but till same error

it giving same error ,so is there any setting or option plz tell

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Your LAN is using a proxy server (most probably for port 80 only). Torrents wont work on port 80. And they need unrestricted access. Im 99% sure it wont work on your LAN (if u have just post 80 open).

yrana2002

Ambassador of Buzz
Try to change your listening port (From options) to between 48000-50800. These are some ports that are open in some routers cause nobody uses them.
But since ur having proxy problem, yes you're going to have a very small chance that it will work.

Alternatively, you can choose some P2P softwares like Limewire or Imesh as well. :wink:

champ_rock

champ_rock
i think u should ask ur company lan admin............

company;'s dont allow these things as they use bandwidth.............

it is not permitted ........ ask ur lan admin he will help u

bholu

Broken In
hey dude use p2p that will help you out, and it faster too.

kalpik can you please tell me wat is port 80.

nil_3

In the zone
@kalpik

I use BSNL Dataone Broadband 256kbps connection With D-Link 502T ADSL modem and experiencing the same problem. In Gnutella(Limewire) networks I almost always get 32-35 KBPs download speed but in case of Torrents(Azureus) I only get 5-6 KBPS and very occassionally 12-15 KBPS. Never getting green smily, shows "Firewall/NAT(TCP) reachability problem)". How can I fix it? Wether port forwarding will help?

desertwind

Cyborg Agent
You should configure your router to forward port 6881. Refer you router manual for that. See the following tutorial by yrana2002

Faster torrent speeds(Router-Client Config.)

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
P2P also wont work with just port 80 opened..

@bholu: Port 80 is the HTTP port. Companies open just port 80 so that ppl can only open websites and nothing else..

@nil_3: Yes port forwarding will help. Forward the port which Azureus listens to (default 6881).

For port forwarding, type 192.168.1.1 in your browser and look for NAT/Port Forwarding/Virtual Servers..

If any other help needed, post back..

@vinaypatel: Sorry dude, nothing can be done about your problem!

OP
V

vinaypatel

Journeyman
i have run s/w for 1 hour but it shows 0 kbps upload ,0 kbps download

and DHT error what can i do to start my download ??????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom