torrent problem with my fedora c5

Status
Not open for further replies.

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
hi friends help me out!
i downloaded fedora core 5 from some official website using MU torrent and i finished it downloading a DVD version in .ISO format.. it shows 100% completed..

now while burning it in nero when after some time an error came called block damage or somethin same to it..

my DVD got damaged as the burning process failed..

now i opened it with winrar just to check its opening or not and it opened easily without error but while opening it with power ISO it gives "unexpected end of file found"..

can any one say what to do now with this 3 GB??

saROMan

QA Juggler
i simple solution is get the exact file name..u can see it in ur torrent client..and search for file in diff location say torrentspy/isohunt etc...and d/l again and save in exact folder...rem if ur previous 1 is saved in c:/torrent ...then save in same folder.. dont click on Fedora folder coz then it will again d/l the file in fedora folder...thus it will check the file to d/l and if any Chunk of File is not d/l then it will d/l again....hope it works

OP
the.kaushik

the.kaushik

saROMan said:
i simple solution is get the exact file name..u can see it in ur torrent client..and search for file in diff location say torrentspy/isohunt etc...and d/l again and save in exact folder...rem if ur previous 1 is saved in c:/torrent ...then save in same folder.. dont click on Fedora folder coz then it will again d/l the file in fedora folder...thus it will check the file to d/l and if any Chunk of File is not d/l then it will d/l again....hope it works

how to find that file name??? also its in iso format! torrent shows only one file called ......iso

saROMan

QA Juggler
well when the torrent soft saves any file to the hdd ..then it creates a Folder by that name so search for that file name....eg i searched for fedora core 5 at Isohunt.com and found these names...

Fedora Core 6 Test 1 (x86).rar
Fedora Core 4 Complete Installation
Fedora Core 4 Release (Stentz) DVD iso image for ppc
stentz-dvd-ppc
FC-5-i386-DVD-Unity-20060523

etc .....

thus the exact name increses the chances for d/l the exact same file.....

or you can try is...go to MU torrent ..there u will see the List...and ur file(provided u havnt deleted it) ..and click on Download again / Find more resources etc (this is just exaple ..i havnt used MU torrent so donno watz exact name to d/l file again) ....it will check the file again n d/l any remaning parts ....

hope it works for u

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
try downloading the same torrent is the same directory with azureus as it checks the whole file for wrong pieces. be sure to start is by rightclicking and selecting 'force recheck' .it will check the whole file and redownload bad blocks

OP
the.kaushik

the.kaushik

so friends i tried all.. lastly i tried with Rollercoaster! here is a screen shot what i get with azurise.. any one can say or help??

*img136.imageshack.us/img136/6886/untitledwt4.jpg

OP
the.kaushik

the.kaushik

QwertyManiac said:
You downloaded with uTorrent right? Why load it into Azureus now? Tried in uTorrent ?

i dit it in mu torrent several times but its not working.. so i went for azuris..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom