topicz for paper presentation

Status
Not open for further replies.

vivekcbe2003

Right off the assembly line
hi every1

iam gonna do a paper presentation in my coll..the topic can be any emerging trends in information technology...suggest some topics pl..

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
bband penetration ? rising it trendz ? blood clots due to sittin on comp for long hours ? :p

need for security will score u goo points if well presented that is...

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
Adhoc networks and sensor nets (not sanchar net :) )
Quantum crypto/network
3G networks
NLP
Data mining
Neural nets
e-governance
Weblogging?

senthilrek

Broken In
Buy a Digit Magazine and copy all the PDF magazines in the PDF. You can get atleast 100 topics for paper presentations.

But be sure to buy not to borrow

U

unvisible

senthilrek said:
Buy a Digit Magazine and copy all the PDF magazines in the PDF. You can get atleast 100 topics for paper presentations.

can u uplaod all the PDFs to rapidshare

www.rapidshare.de

My friend wants a presentation on Bluetooth.If u have it send it to me.He cant make the presentation bcoz he doesnt have a computer to play with and he doesnt know to use a computer.

tanx for helping :lol:

desertwind

Cyborg Agent
unvisible said:
senthilrek said:

can u uplaod all the PDFs to rapidshare

www.rapidshare.de

My friend wants a presentation on Bluetooth.If u have it send it to me.He cant make the presentation bcoz he doesnt have a computer to play with and he doesnt know to use a computer.

tanx for helping :lol:

You are really unbeleivable. What do you think of us ? We are here to help you, not to obey your orders.

Many gave you a lot of topics, now go and do some research. There is always Google and Wikipedia there. Or as said above, grab a copy of Digit and look for the digit pdf and whitepaper sections.

And sharing digit pdf is not legal till now.

U

unvisible

desertwind said:
You are really unbeleivable. What do you think of us ? We are here to help you, not to obey your orders.

Many gave you a lot of topics, now go and do some research. There is always Google and Wikipedia there. Or as said above, grab a copy of Digit and look for the digit pdf and whitepaper sections.

And sharing digit pdf is not legal till now.
Ok if u dont have it ,dont send.I was jsut asking.If u dont have it,then why r u unnecessarily posting this cr@p and wasting our time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom