Tool to defeat Keyloggers

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackpearl

The Devil
How Keyloggers Work?

When you type on your keyboard, the keys travel along a path within the operating system before it arrives at your browser. Keyloggers plant themselves along this path and observe and record your keystrokes. The collected information is then sent to the criminals who will use it to steal from you.

How KeyScrambler Protects You?

KeyScrambler defeats keyloggers by encrypting your keystrokes at the keyboard driver level, deep within the operating system. When the encrypted keystrokes reach your browser, KeyScrambler then decrypts them so you see exactly the keys you've typed. Keyloggers can only record the encrypted keys, which are completely indecipherable.

Unlike anti-virus and anti-spyware programs that depend on recognition to remove keyloggers that they know about, KeyScrambler will protect you from both known and unknown keyloggers.

The bad thing is it only works for IE and Firefox, no Opera :(

*www.qfxsoftware.com/products.htm
*addons.mozilla.org/firefox/3383/ --- FF plugin

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
Aren't the keyloggers installed by us? We can protect ourselves by not installing them.
OR do they install in background too??

OP
blackpearl

blackpearl

The Devil
Most keyloggers work in the background, and do not show up in task manager. Most of them even manage to evade anti-virus detection. Very difficult to detect. This tool will save you even if there is a keylogger installed.

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
But theres a setting for that to not to show in TaskManager. I had used Family Key Logger in the past.

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
^^That I think was meant for admins, what if some criminal is putting it up, and making sure that it does not show up anywhere?

K

keves2002

ashisharya said:
u can also type ur password is on-screen keyword

Recently seen this solution in an article also, & ven ever i use public sys , i use this method:D

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
ashisharya said:
go to process manager n eleminate any unwanted app

Do you really think keylogger developers are not that smart that they would allow it to show on process manager! None of todays Keyloggers are visible on process manager, neither on start menu, neither on hard drive, neither on Add/Remove options and neither in registry! So only method is to attack their functioning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom