too much download

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi friends im new to these torrents n all.can someone please tell me why do i have to download five times more than the file size,suppose the file is of 600mb then i have to d/l almost 3gb .once i was downloading a 30mb file i had to actually download 150 mb.i am using bitlord.and is there any way which can increase myd/l speed and decrease my u/l speed.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
If you want to know what bittorrent is and how it works take a look at these links

link 1
link 2

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
Prolly what u r asking wont be responded :) as it wud be steppign into illegal stuff download :) but...there is always google ;)

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
have a look at this:- *emol.org/movies/horror/index.html

also try googling for free movies horror

yrana2002

Ambassador of Buzz
hi friends im new to these torrents n all.can someone please tell me why do i have to download five times more than the file size,suppose the file is of 600mb then i have to d/l almost 3gb .once i was downloading a 30mb file i had to actually download 150 mb.i am using bitlord.and is there any way which can increase myd/l speed and decrease my u/l speed.

Well, yes, if you use torrent softwares, especially Bitcomet, you'll find that you download a lot more than the required file size.
However, downloading 5 times is something that is not possible. Maybe you downloaded all the files in the torrent instead of a specific file.

I feel torrents are the best p2p network available, much reliable & secure than the normal p2p softwares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom