Tommorrow have campus interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edburg

In the zone
Guys i tomorrow have campus interview and CTS is coming to my college.
I am a bit nervous as this is my first interview i am facing.Any help would be nice.

paragkalra

The Linux Man !
I guess CTS is Cognizant Technology Solution....Dude it's a rocking company......do give ur best short and hit the ground running........

royal

Padawan
paragkalra said:
do give ur best short

Probably you meant shot :D

Anyway face the interview with a cool mind. Since you do not have any work exp they will be asking you questions from what you have learnt so far, with a few trick questions thrown in. Also they will try to figure out whether your attitude is right to work in the organisation, so be sincere and polite while answering and prepare common questions such as "What are your future plans/Strength Weakness/Where do you see yourself 5 years from now/Why do you want to join CTS..." etc.etc. :)

vish786

"The Gentleman"
all the best.... and keep ur brains open while the whole selection process is going on... there is nothing to be afraid of. choose ur words appropriately in interview... coz he might like something in u and choose u. Just be normal... without any tensions.

I

invisiblex

wo cts ke chakkaro me aake life to kharab hogayi awaaz bhi kharab hogayi
pinde ki meri jindagi ku chunna gadda laggaya
khaali peeli choubees ghante phiraake fukat ke do chai pilaake din bhar ki mehnat rehti thi hamari

ab adsense pe maje sab milri mereku
life ekdum set hai girlfriend bhi mast hai

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Edburg

Edburg

In the zone
Partial good news guys - I cleared the first round today.It was verbal,analytical and logical reasoning.I knew only some of them but yet by God's grace i was selected for next round to be held tommorrow.

Now the most annoying thing is when after i have cleared first round and got llost in next round.I hope this does not happen.

Tommorrow technical interview and HR interview are to be held.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Edburg said:
Partial good news guys - I cleared the first round today.It was verbal,analytical and logical reasoning.I knew only some of them but yet by God's grace i was selected for next round to be held tommorrow.

Now the most annoying thing is when after i have cleared first round and got llost in next round.I hope this does not happen.

Tommorrow technical interview and HR interview are to be held.
chillax man its no big deal ... koi na koi toh le hi legi ... but inside dont bluff ... if u dont know say u know this much only dont try to hide that u dont know ;)

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
iMav said:
chillax man its no big deal ... koi na koi toh le hi legi ... but inside dont bluff ... if u dont know say u know this much only dont try to hide that u dont know ;)
But if you bluff, know well what you are bluffing. Otherwise you may land in trouble.
And with whatever you say, say with a smiling and confident face.
In the technical round if the they wander away from the topic, try to stop them immediately by saying something like "It would be better if you asked questions from this this...".
Cognizant is a good company, It had come last month to our city and took many students:)

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
bluffing is very risky most of the time the other person can figure it out and it becomes trouble some coz then he will take ur case pretty much like an external during a viva ... and yeh if they try to go into something u dont know much as lucky said tell em u dont have much knowldge about it ... ;)

OP
Edburg

Edburg

In the zone
Got selected in campus interview

great news guys,i got placed in CTS(Cognizant).

Results were announced today after i finished my interview yesterday.

Will give a detailed descriptuon of things which happened in interview very soon.I am off celebrating my success:p

vish786

"The Gentleman"
Re: Got selected in campus interview

Edburg said:
great news guys,i got placed in CTS(Cognizant).

Results were announced today after i finished my interview yesterday.

Will give a detailed descriptuon of things which happened in interview very soon.I am off celebrating my success:p

congratulations buddy, thats a great news :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom