Tomb Raider Legend Queries

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellrider

Broken In
I just finished Tomb Raider Legend, & the game is very short!!! Maybe 7 or 8hrs in length. Game ended very abruptly, N' i dunno y did they named this game as Legend. I thought Lara will dye in this game, as it was named Legend. I thought a new level will load after I finished the final boss, instead the credits rolled.:confused:

Maybe the unanswered things in this game will be answered in the next shipment, abt the portal n' all those stuff!!

So anybody hav any queries abt the story, it can be discussed here!!

vmp_vivek

In the zone
The game is not running quite smoothly on PC as its old, so I am going to play it on my Xbox after I finish Black for Xbox, which is a good game but hard in some situations. :)

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
yes this game is indeed short...could have made it bigger
loved the graphics and small things at which they have given importance...
like after swimming water dripping form that lovely body ;)

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
I am still discovering the new moves. Like if you keep the Up key pressed and the press jump to get over a ledge, she will slowly kind of cartwheel up, like she did in the start of the Bolivia level, right before you gain control on her.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Seems like I am bit slow off the block then. Any other flashy moves that I might have missed then, barring the Swan Dive.

I personally felt there should have been more varied combos to use against the enemy. The Slo-Mo thing really didnt have much use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom