Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent Demos Available !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Third Eye

gooby pls
UBISOFT has just released the two demos( Single Player & Multiplayer) of Double Agent.

I will download it at night.

To download go to www.gamespot.com/pc

Last edited:
OP
Third Eye

Third Eye

gooby pls
I have a problem in running this demo.I don't see properly.I have XFX 6600GT 256MB,drivers are updated also it takes 3-4 min to load.

See the screens:

*img166.imageshack.us/img166/6918/xyzuy2.th.jpg

*img228.imageshack.us/img228/4678/scdafc6.th.jpg

Last edited:
T

thunderbird.117

This is such a failure. Splinter Cell is dead. Only way to bring back is let montreal work on it.

@tech_mastermind :- You are not the only one with this problem. There are many people who has this problem. Check the forum you will see loads of complaints.

All i say is :- Worst Splinter Cell series ever and the worst game ever made.

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
Some major and minor driver conflicts in my case .. "Hardware Shadow Mapping" is screwed again ... :( .. but hey .. i'm a die hard fan of SC ....

G

gxsaurav

gr8...it's out...& i still haven't played Chaos theory from the last 2 months, it's still at the bank lavel

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
tech_mastermind said:
I have a problem in running this demo.I don't see properly.I have XFX 6600GT 256MB,drivers are updated also it takes 3-4 min to load.

See the screens:

*img166.imageshack.us/img166/6918/xyzuy2.th.jpg

*img228.imageshack.us/img228/4678/scdafc6.th.jpg

holy crap, sam's shadow in the second pic is horrible, the shadow is falling like it was in a small closed room. shame. The quality of new pc games is degrading , call of jaurez,nfs carbon and now splinter cell. wtf

Last edited:
OP
Third Eye

Third Eye

gooby pls
I agree with you tarey_g.........

I am playing it on 1024X768 Resolution + Next Generation Content enabled but you can't configure custom setting like texture setting,sm settings,it is locked in this sh*t demo.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Just like in tr legends , thet just gave enable nexgen content but no detailed texture etc options.

OP
Third Eye

Third Eye

gooby pls
Problem Solved,Thanks to SCDA forum ! Only needed to set AA & AF to Application Controlled from my graphic card driver properties.

*img329.imageshack.us/img329/9739/scdagn3.th.jpg

*img329.imageshack.us/img329/9110/scda1gd2.th.jpg

*img225.imageshack.us/img225/9607/scda2lj9.th.jpg

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Full game is of abt 8GB .....two DVD's ...ooopppphhhhh.....game sizses r rising by multiple times.....what the hell these companies stuff in it.....

P.S. I do not have it....one of my friend has bought it in US....my WEAK machine cannot run this one :(

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^Yes it was out long back.November 7th I suppose was the official release date.My friend apparently called up E-xpress interactive which distributes Ubisoft titles out here in Mumbai & they still don't have it in stock right now but they assured it will be there by next week.It's definetly a Dual Layer DVD release just like most of the other titles which came out recently Viz. Just Cause & Dark Messiah of Might and Magic.Looks like PC titles are going the Xbox 360 way.

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
wizrulz said:
Full game is of abt 8GB .....two DVD's ...ooopppphhhhh.....game sizses r rising by multiple times.....what the hell these companies stuff in it.....

P.S. I do not have it....one of my friend has bought it in US....my WEAK machine cannot run this one :(

half of the game size is mostly due to complete multilanguage integration
thatz y games go huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom