Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

allindrome

Journeyman
The year is 2008. Citywide blackouts ... stock exchange sabotage … electronic hijacking of national defense systems...this is information warfare. To prevent these attacks, operatives must infiltrate deep into hostile territory and aggressively collect critical intelligence, closer than ever to enemy soldiers. You are Sam Fisher, the NSA's most elite black-ops agent. To achieve your mission you will kill from close-range, attack with your combat knife, shoot with the prototype Land Warrior rifle, and use radical suppression techniques such as the inverted neck break. Also take on cooperative multiplayer infiltration missions, where teamwork is the ultimate weapon. As the enemy evolves, so must you.

Gamespy 5/5
IGN 9.6/10
Gamespot 8.6/10

Visit: www.splintercell.com

infernus

Broken In
And just what is this supposed to be?
You just gave an overview of the game and it's score at Gamespot, Gamespy, and IGN.
I dont think this is ever needed man.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Well, in the least, it can start a discusion about the game, now that it's out. How many of us have got the full version yet? I hope many by now must have tried the demo atleast. So what's the verdict? Personally I think they could have worked upon the Sam Fisher model. His face looks a little bit...what to say...odd!

G

gxsaurav

Just compleated reading the review, & will be buying it as soon as it comes in the market, this series has been really good

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
And howcome gamespot is always giving lowscores as compared to ign always. check all the latest games

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
@Darthvader: gamespot r seriously stingy with their scores...dunno what's with them...i prefer IGN/Gamespy reviews...gamespot will sometimes praise a game in the review but still give it a low score or at times, it will blast the game through and through but end up giving a decent score...they blasted doom3 but gave it 8.5 and here they r praising splinter cell and still giving it just 8.6 i dont understand how they rate the games

gamefreak14

Journeyman
Well, from my experience with gamespots reviews, they are spot-on! I read about a debate somewhere alleging that IGN are paid to review favourably. I rate the reviews from Avault ( www.avault.com/reviews ) with highest regard, they are totally unbiased. It's mainly because they play through the game for a fortnight rather than review a game in 72 hrs...or in the case of IGN, 24 hrs. Other sites which gives reliable reviews are actiontrip and eurogamer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom