Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Raven Shield (Review)

Status
Not open for further replies.

capricorn9946

Right off the assembly line
Hello every body,
I have newly joined in to this digit forum......any way lets start with some games review...i don't know how many of you people have tried your hands in Tom clancy's Rainbow Six 3 : Raven Shield ...but there is just one thing to say it is damn tough :x even in the easy level.Though i have played lots of FPS and strategy oriented games like Call of Duty, Medal Of Honor, Return to Castle wolfenstein, Hidden and Dangerous 2, Max Payne 1 & 2, Conflict Desert Storm 1&2, Commandos 2 & 3......i have never ever been so frustrated while playing Rainbow six 3.
This is a fully strategy oriented counter terrorism game but one thing is assured in this game if you don't use your brain you are alraedy a dead crap in the beginnning of the first mission.This game requires intense planning and it may even take several hours to get the right plan to work.There are some default plans given in every mission but i would recommend all not to pay much attention to that as most of the time you will lose lots of operatives during each mission. Another most important thing in this game is to select the right person and right primary weapons for each mission. The mission varies from hostage resque to assault in the terrorist den.The most appealing part of the game is its extraordinarily good graphics and the special effects used in the game.Though i have still been unable to complete the game ...i am still working on that. I would recommend every one to play this game because it really helps you to judge your palnning capability. If you are interested to know more do mail me at the e-add given in the signature.

T

Tux

Now what is this. Why u r reviewing a old game
though gr8. 1 can find better review anywhwre.
this thread is useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom