Today is Sysadmin Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anandk

Distinguished Member
System Administrator Appreciation Day, also known as Sysadmin Day, is celebrated on the last Friday of July each year. The day recognises the hard work and dedication of system administrators and other IT professionals. The first System Administrator Appreciation Day was celebrated on July 28th 2000This year, the day falls on Friday, July 27th.
*i144.photobucket.com/albums/r168/happyandy/head.jpg
Microsoft celebrates these efforts and offers a host of resources that enable you to meet the toughest IT challenges. Just click on the following links and arm yourself with the latest knowledge and trends.

System Administrator's Online Resources
Subscribe to the India Tech Net Flash Newsletter
Take part in the Windows Vista Champions Program
*www.microsoft.com/india/webcasts/default.aspx
Online Technical Resources
Network with Life

mustang

Broken In
happy sysadmin day,& i wish u good luck to all sysdamin & it professionals for the forthcoming opportunities/challenges/problems in this advanced period.because of your hard work we are using this technologies easily,this type of advanced technology changes he whole structure of any field.

~Lil JinX~

*Basket Case*
ROFL. I wonder how this "celebration" started. Most have neat stories/events behind them. Anyway, Happy Sysadmin Day to all...er, Sysadmins!

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
SYSADMIN DAY IS OVER!

Mods,Plz close this thread or else people will keep on wishing untill the next year :D (I dont want to see this thread revived at some unusual date) :p

praka123

left this forum longback
kudos to all those Linux/UNIX server admins and other sysadmins for their wonderful work making internet stabler.
for windows sysadmins-M$ will send you separate congratsmessage :D costing $$$ -sry ok congrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom