To extract photo from swf??

Status
Not open for further replies.

krish

Journeyman
Anybody plz tell me the best way to extract a photograph from an swf file. I don't have its .fla file. I've tried 2 methods, first, print screen & the other one, SnagIt. If anybody knows the any other software or way then plz tell me.

[deXter]

Journeyman
Theres a program called as URL Action Editor (www.buraks.com/uae)

With this program you can extract and edit .swf files directy without the fla. On the same site there are other related tools too that you may be interested in

However, its not freeware and theres no trial version available, so its difficult to get hold of it.

ishaan

Padawan
hey

there r many softwares on the net for doing that. look for them on google tho most are paid.

but here is another thing which can help u. this site converts swf to fla for u. u gotta mail ur file to the creator. but he does it for free only if the swf is 50kb. if its more u gotta pay this much:

free for file size smaller 50 KB
$1 for file size from 50 KB to 100 KB
$2 for file size from 100 KB to 200 KB
$3 for file size larger 200 KB
$4 for file size larger 300 KB to 500 KB

*swf2fla.biz/

-------------------------------------------------------

here is a software which converts swf to fla. u can download trial for free but u g2 pay for full version.

*www.sothink.com/flashdecompiler/index.htm
------------------------------------------------------------------
u will find many more programs like these in google so look for em.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
use the free and the best solution 'Litaro swf decoder' .It will extract photos,mp3,wav,whaever from the swf file

I hope u find it useful :D

OP
K

krish

Journeyman
Hi,

I tried out the solutions. First the URL Action editor is very hard to get as it is not free. You have to purchase. Then I tried the Litaro swf decoder. It is a good utility but the color of the extracted photos is changed. They are bluish in color. So I found out a new free utility called Sothink SWF Decompiler. It works the same way as Litaro but it is better than that. The extracetd photos are really good and u have much more options. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom