Tipsterhosting Offer For ThinkDigit Member's

Status
Not open for further replies.

venom007

New Gen Web Guru
Hi there!

We are offering a special package for all ThinkDigit members. Here is its description

100 GB Disksapce
500 GB monthly Bandwidth
Host unlimited domains
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited Sub domains
Unlimited MySQL database.
Unlimited Parked Domains
PHP 5
All features unlimited

Price : $9.99 per month o $110 per year!

Instant account setup. No waiting!
Paypal verified member.
SAVVIS datacenter, Texas, USA, (Layeredtech)

99% uptime

Server Details
----------------------
Intel Pentium 4 Dual Core 3Ghz
1 GB RAM
500 GB SATA HARD DISK (Right now, we will add another 1 TB soon)
cPanel / WHM 11
Firewall, AntiVirus protection

+ + + + + + +

FREE

ACCOUNT LAB PLUS BILLING SOFTWARE

24x7x365 ticket support ,www.tipsterhosting.com/ticket
Live chat

Get it from

Any question? Post here or PM me

Thanks
Tipster Hosting

OP
venom007

venom007

New Gen Web Guru
yes Its a Shared Hosting Offer... and sorry for the spelling :) ....

Mate.. don't double post.. put your offers in one thread..

Thanks Mate.. But i did separate threads coz offer's are separate...:p

Ultra extreme overselling. And has to be shared hosting.

yes dude... its a shared plan... And ofcourse its not Overselling:cool:

Thanks For your Post's Mates... :p

Last edited:

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
I think you have reseller under *www.suntexhosting.com/
he is big overseller. He even sell unlimited space+bandwidth :))

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
@venom,
Considering shared hosting, I think 1 GB shall be insufficient. Do't you think so?

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
using *www.myipneighbors.com/, I see that you have 80 sites hosted on this server.

And most of them are selling hosting, reseller, master reseller, alpha master reseller....and like that. And many are selling unmeter space+bandwidth. And like you also sell unmeter space+bandwidth reseller plan and master reseller plan.

So, one server, and so many overseller ...... LOL :))

Last edited:
whats shared hosting ?
and seeing your server,
Intel Pentium 4 Dual Core 3Ghz
1 GB RAM
500 GB SATA HARD DISK (Right now, we will add another 1 TB soon)
that looks like an old Dell Poweredge Server. do you think that will give enough speed compared to today's overpopulated AMD Optron and Intel Xeon servers ?

OP
venom007

venom007

New Gen Web Guru
whats shared hosting ?
and seeing your server,

that looks like an old Dell Poweredge Server. do you think that will give enough speed compared to today's overpopulated AMD Optron and Intel Xeon servers ?

Well if you have domains .. u can take a 7 day trial ... we are always ready for that... but we will upgrade it within 7 days.. as i said before...

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
whats shared hosting ?
In shared hosting, there are multiple sites hosted on a single server. Its the most common and most affordable(money wise) type of hosting. Moreover, servers are managed by the hosting company.

Other types are Virtual Private Servers(VPS) and Dedicated hosting where there are only 1 site/server(or as decided by the server leasee). VPS is 2nd most expensive while Dedicated Hosting is way too expensive. In VPS, you have manage your server(eg: OS upgrade, interpreter upgrade, etc.).

Shared hosting is best for small sites. VPS for a highly resource hungry sites while dedicated servers are for those needing extreme security.

This is just the gist. I may have left many advantages & disadvantages of each, you can google for more.

Well if you have domains .. u can take a 7 day trial ... we are always ready for that... but we will upgrade it within 7 days.. as i said before...

To be frank, 7 days evaluation is no good period. Nobody can reliably review a host within 7 days. I am hosting 3 sites: 1 with igchosting.in(cancer10) for over 4 months and 2 with whost.in(ravi_9793) for past 1 month. But frankly I cannot still give a "review" about both of them.

There is another thread in this bazaar section where a customer has posted his goodie-goodie review about his host(who happens to be an immature, reseller) within 15 days and has called him a "recommended seller" because he thinks instant account activation is mind-blowing service. You see, serious webmasters aren't flattered by such instant activations. They know the pitfalls of "cheap" webhosting.

Last edited:
OP
venom007

venom007

New Gen Web Guru
In shared hosting, there are multiple sites hosted on a single server. Its the most common and most affordable(money wise) type of hosting. Moreover, servers are managed by the hosting company.

Other types are Virtual Private Servers(VPS) and Dedicated hosting where there are only 1 site/server(or as decided by the server leasee). VPS is 2nd most expensive while Dedicated Hosting is way too expensive. In VPS, you have manage your server(eg: OS upgrade, interpreter upgrade, etc.).

Shared hosting is best for small sites. VPS for a highly resource hungry sites while dedicated servers are for those needing extreme security.

This is just the gist. I may have left many advantages & disadvantages of each, you can google for more.

To be frank, 7 days evaluation is no good period. Nobody can reliably review a host within 7 days. I am hosting 3 sites: 1 with igchosting.in(cancer10) for over 4 months and 2 with whost.in(ravi_9793) for past 1 month. But frankly I cannot still give a "review" about both of them.

There is another thread in this bazaar section where a customer has posted his goodie-goodie review about his host(who happens to be an immature, reseller) within 15 days and has called him a "recommended seller" because he thinks instant account activation is mind-blowing service. You see, serious webmasters aren't flattered by such instant activations. They know the pitfalls of "cheap" webhosting.

then u say ...how can i proove my service?? Look i am new here with this ID... But i need to proove the service to get the trust...:-( :!:

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
then u say ...how can i proove my service?? Look i am new here with this ID... But i need to proove the service to get the trust...:-( :!:
To be frank, you service is expensive considering the people needing your services and alternative available to them.

Your offer is typical of American hosting companies. Your rate is $10/month. $10/mo is ok in US or UK but in India, it is equivalent to about Rs. 400/mo. or(Rs. 4,400/yr), which is way expensive.Your pricing strategy is not suitable to fetch you Indian customers as they will find better and efficient alternatives for price of peanuts! Hence finding customers is a challenging task. This will result in less word-of-mouth publicity of your service and thus in turn hamper your service. If you are planning to sell these to Americans, the offer can said to be competitive. And yes, Disk space and monthly bandwidth limit are not of much importance to most sites.

BTW are you an Indian?

Last edited:
OP
venom007

venom007

New Gen Web Guru
Yes i m an Indian... and its not Rs. 44000/yr dude... Its Rs.4400 a year... :)

And not only that i am getting a good number of Indian as well as US clients... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom