Tiger Attack Clip - Kaziranga National Park footage

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_medico

Chillum Baba
A large adult tigress, suspected to be the mother of the two cubs rescued from Tamuli Pathar village(adjoining Kaziranga), severely mauled the mahout of an Assam forest department elephant, which was carrying rangers trying to dart her.

*img106.imageshack.us/img106/3227/tigerattackod9.jpg

Image link :-
Code:
*img106.imageshack.us/img106/3227/tigerattackod9.jpg

Shocking Video + Story in word format :-

Code:
*rapidshare.com/files/45982356/Tiger_Attack.zip

ps - Don't forget to read the story in accompanying word file.

cynosure

UbuntuUser
I saw the footage. I really likde it. Just look at the way the tigress was hiding in the field. I never had a clue that she was there. As as someone in the document said, she did jumped easily over the 12foot high elephants head.

Humans think they are the intelligent, but look at the tigeress, she f-ed their arses. They might have pee-ed in their nikkers. :D

Who asked them to finger with the cubs, nobody. They paid.:)

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
plz upload on some other sharing network we're not a warez forum(i'm saying this coz my MO conn. doesn't allow me to dl anything from RS:D)

dd_wingrider

In the zone
ratedrsuperstar said:
plz upload on some other sharing network we're not a warez forum(i'm saying this coz my MO conn. doesn't allow me to dl anything from RS:D)
its there on youtube for so long, you can take a look at it there without downloading

praka123

left this forum longback
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaOb7kutmjc
^^^ see this the most famous of the attacks-a angry leopard attacking a forest ranger. :-|

Third Eye

gooby pls
praka123 said:
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaOb7kutmjc
^^^ see this the most famous of the attacks-a angry leopard attacking a forest ranger. :-|

lions eat man- fake
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP_JQz5WCFU
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJPGA_IworI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom