Thunderbird setup help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
I jut downloaded Thuderbird(to complement Mozilla Firefox). I've never used an email client like Outlook Express or Thunderbird before... so I need some help.

I can't seem to get past this page.
*img.photobucket.com/albums/v618/Jayesh/Adverts/Mailclient.jpg

Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for your time!

vandit

In the zone
solution to outlook xpress.

First of all nice to meet you. I am a new user to digit forum but a past subscriber of digit.
The problem u r facing is not a prob. @all......
all you have to do is contact your internet service provider for your incoming and outgoing servers and type them in. As an alternative you should search it in your friends PC who has the same inter. connec.
moreover when you must have created your internet account, your ISP( internet service provider ) must have mailed you the req. details.

AS this is the first post on forum . I feel like an alien. It will take some time as I get used to forum terminologies..... :)

OP
Apollo

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
Nice to meet you too, Vandit! :D

I am using Sify Broadband service... and I'm not sure whether they've emailed the details to me or not.

I'll shout back again... if I've any problems.

Thanks for the help! :)

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Apollo try their help section or instructions for using a Email client its there on every site if they provide POP3 access coz the settings differ for each and every site so u gotta get these settings right.

OP
Apollo

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
DjMyKey,

I already emailed Customercare... and their policy is that they will get back to me within 24 hours.

So I have nothing to do but wait till then.

But thanks for your help. Perhaps if you give me a link... I'd understand you better. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom