Thumbnail View Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have selected pictures for various music albums and enabled thumbnail view. the problem is that the pictures gets mixed of one folder with another. i tried choosing the picture again but some pictures of folders gets mixed with others. how to solve it??????? any comp genius over here??????

OP
A

ashishkhetriwal

Broken In
for each songs folder i go to customize this folder and choose a picture for it so that i can view the picture when i view the folders in thumbnail view. but the picture set for one folder gets mixed with others.wat to do because its very irritating?????

Ishan

In the zone
actually he means that he cant see the picture on the icon he has kept by the customization,..but he sees 4 pics togather arranged properly on the icon and these four pics are the ones which the folder contains.

Means... Windows automatically selects the thumbnail of a folder by showing four photos(randomly) contained in that folder, so that the user can easily identify what would be in that folder.

Now give the soln pls.

ashfame

Padawan
Ishan said:
actually he means that he cant see the picture on the icon he has kept by the customization,..but he sees 4 pics togather arranged properly on the icon and these four pics are the ones which the folder contains.

Means... Windows automatically selects the thumbnail of a folder by showing four photos(randomly) contained in that folder, so that the user can easily identify what would be in that folder.

Now give the soln pls.

I don't think he means that. I also faced a similar prob.
I think he means to say this:
say we hav lots of folder containing mp3.
i choose a customization of folder1 but the same is shown on other folder.
Now solve the matter please.

OP
A

ashishkhetriwal

Broken In
ashfame is totally right..... say i have many mp3 folders of movies.... and i have put a cd cover of that movie in the respective folder....after that i go to customize this folder and choose the picture contained in the folder.. but the cd cover of one movie gets mixed with the other.....

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Use album art.
Assign a picture to one of or all the MP3 songs in the folder. Windows XP will automatically show that picture when you enable thumbnail view.

ashfame

Padawan
here's the screenshot:
*rapidshare.de/files/21573050/Clipboard01.jpg.html

the gems image is mixing with many other folders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom