Thread to Share your Portable Softwares names & URLs if LEGAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Guys!

I'm starting this topic so that all members can post a list or screenshot of all portable s/w they hv.
It'll help us to know about various portable s/w, which we didnt know.
And we can also share them or their URLs, if LEGAL.

Following is the list of all portable s/w, I hv:

*img422.imageshack.us/img422/8931/newpicture2hl.jpg

anandk

Distinguished Member
PortableApps Suite 1.0 : This integrated package of portable software includes popular programs like Firefox, OpenOffice.org and Thunderbird along with an integrated menu and easy-to-use backup utility...Mozilla Firefox - Portable Edition 2.0, OpenOffice.org 2.0.4 and many other portable apps have been released in conjunction with the new suite.

Now you can carry your favorite computer programs along with all of your bookmarks, settings, email and more with you. Use them on any Windows computer.

The Portable Apps Suite™ is free. It contains no spyware. There are no advertisements. It isn't a limited or trial version. There is no additional hardware or software to buy. You don't even have to give out your email address. It's 100% free to use, free to copy and free to share.

*portableapps.com/

shankar_ganesh

Journeyman
here is wikipedia's looooooooooooooo*stat.livejournal.com/img/mood/ibrad/rollingeyes.gifng........ list:
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Portable_Software
^*it's great*check it out*^

*www.answers.com/topic/list-of-portable-software
^*this is good too*^

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Share Pod to transfer songs from and to ur iPod ... portable copy paste on ipod and then run the exe easy interface to use ... a must for all ipod users

gmanog

Journeyman
mAV3 said:
Share Pod to transfer songs from and to ur iPod ... portable copy paste on ipod and then run the exe easy interface to use ... a must for all ipod users

Nice Find, Thanks.

This program wont work to copy songs from pc to ipod in video ipods (we can always use the itunes to copy songs from pc to ipod). But its helpfull in copying the songs from your ipod to pc.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
@ vishal dude can i get the links to from whr did u get the following portable appz:

1. Winrar
2. winamp
3. pdf reader
4. acdsee

OP
Vishal Gupta

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
I made WinRAR, Winamp and ACDsee myself. ;)
Just install them and copy their respective folders from "Program Files" and then u can run them at any computer without any problem. :)
and regarding to the PDF viewer Pro, I don't know from where I got it coz now I don't hv it. :D Now I use "Foxit Reader" and its excellent. ;)

T

thunderbird.117

shankar_ganesh said:
here is wikipedia's looooooooooooooo*stat.livejournal.com/img/mood/ibrad/rollingeyes.gifng........ list:
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Portable_Software
^*it's great*check it out*^

*www.answers.com/topic/list-of-portable-software
^*this is good too*^

The answers.com seem to be same has wikipedia ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom