Thread Struck in DEVICE DRIVER...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Hey all u guys...wel i hv been getting this awkward problem in my PC for the past 2 days, wen ever i open up a yahoo chat room or talk to my frends over a webcam conference, i get a BLUE color screen and it says that there is a serious problem in my Video drivers.

I hv an nVIDIA Ge Force FX 5200 (256 MB DDR RAM) Graphics card and with FORCE WARE driver 71.89 installed, but i am redirected to this site after the ERROR report is being sent to MS,the link is this:
*support.microsoft.com/?kbid=293078 and the ERROR report is sumthing of this sort: "C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini072905-04.dmp
C:\DOCUME~1\ANANDS~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER2.tmp.dir00\sysdata.xml
BCCode : 1000008e BCP1 : 80000003 BCP2 : FC7978E8 BCP3 : 8053BDCC
BCP4 : 00000000 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 0_0 Product : 256_1 "

I hv uninstalled and again installed a fresh copy of my FORCE WARE drivers verison 71.89 for my nVIDIA card as well as my BIOS driver and the Intel Chipset drivers but still the problem persists... plz help to rectify this problem.

MY system Config r as follows:
Intel P-4,2.0 GHz
Intel D865 GBF mobo
256 MB DDR RAM (266) Hynix
nVIDIA Ge Force FX 5200 (256 MB DDR RAM) Graphics card.
40 GB HDD (Samsung)
WIN XP PROFESSIONAL
Norton Antivirus 2005
MS anti spyware Beta-1
Norton Internet Personal Firewall 2003
BIOS driver version-BF86510A.86A.0075.P24
Intel Chipset version 6.3.0.1008

Also sumtimes MY Monitor just REFUSES to show up any Display on the SCreen in NORMAL mode(i can see the WIN XP bar goin from left to rite,indicating that XP is being loaded,but i cannot see anything like the WELCOME screen and further) but wen i start my PC in SAFE MODE,i can see th Display on the Monitor Screen and also the welcome screen,I also Uninstalled and again Reinstalled the nVIDIA Force Ware Driver 71.89 in SAFE MODE so as of now i can see the display on the screen (but not sure till wat time my screen will be CRAZY again and it will refuse to show up any display) and i am writing this querry to u guys.....plz HELP !!!! S.O.S !!!!!!

Plz help guys....... :(

cheers n e-peace.....

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
well have u tried the workaround suggeted my MS??

well u didnt mentioned that whether u have install the SP2 or not..... if not then install it... if yes.. the go to the MS windows update web site... then scan ur system to see whether any display driver update is there or not....

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
saurav_cheeta wrote:
well have u tried the workaround suggeted my MS??

well u didnt mentioned that whether u have install the SP2 or not..... if not then install it... if yes.. the go to the MS windows update web site... then scan ur system to see whether any display driver update is there or not....
well Bro ! i am using a Pirated version of WIN XP Pro so there is no chance that i can install a SP2 on my OS and also i hv ordered for the SP2 wich MS is giving it for free but alas! since its pirated version of WIN XP PRO,the SP2 wont install....any other suggestions !!! :? :(

Neways i tried cleaning my AGP card with a spft brush and also the AGP slot and also cheaned the RAM module and the slot too, now everything is working fine but still dont know if i again face this troublin' problem again !! :? neways any other opinion guys !!! as to wat other problems can I come across and with its solutions with the same !! plz do let me know.....

cheers n e-peace......

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
now for ur information SP2 do get install in pireted system... well thats what we dont talk here...

so as u cant install SP then rather updateing the display driver i suggest u to downgrade it to pre SP1 stage.... see what happens...

& remmember MS relesed the SPs for avoiding this kind a trouble... now a days MS even stoped providing updates for even pre SP1 windows XP system... so that means all the latest drivers count that u r in SP1....

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Well yes i tried the WORKAROUND method and for the time being im not having any problems with the display....thanx for the suggestion dude... !! :)

cheers n e-peace.....

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
I request u to try installing an old driver(with bundled cd) and check, i dont think that forceware is for geforce cards.

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
QwertyManiac wrote:
I request u to try installing an old driver(with bundled cd) and check, i dont think that forceware is for geforce cards.

Well Forceware r meant for GE FORCE cards i guess BRO! coz its given on nVIDIA's site that wich cards support the forceware.... :?

But any other indication that is my Geforce card...gonna die soon !!! :? or my monitor gonna go corrupt ?? I hv a SAMSUNG 17" SyncMaster 753s for the past 2 years....and im using it at resolution of 1024x768 at 75Hz

cheers n e-peace....

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
i had asked this earyer & i am asking it again....

I said:
so as u cant install SP then rather updateing the display driver i suggest u to downgrade it to pre SP1 stage.... see what happens...

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
theraven wrote:
hes right..
try the bundled drivers or an older version of forceware
tell us the results
well i already rolled back to the FORCEWARE driver of 71.89 of nVIDIA and also cleaned up the AGP card and its slot..as of now there r no problems .. :)

saurav_cheeta wrote:
had asked this earyer & i am asking it again....

I wrote:

Brother,i hv told u that i hv a pirated version of XP so the SP1 will not install on it smoothly...but neways thanx for the advice.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom