Microsoft Cordless Optical Keyboard & Mouse,
HP Laserjet 5500 Colour,
Creative Webcam NX,
Intel Original 10/100 Network Card,
Microsoft Office XP Pro 2003,
Norton internet Security Dual pack,
6 in 1 Card Reader External,
FireWire Card,
External TV Tuner Box (Can work without PC).

*img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-4/711859/demonite.jpg

theraven

Technomancer
yeah
but who u gonna kill with it ??
for 8L ???
dunno something seems to be a miss
and that much u should be including the 92" grand canyon display
and not even LGA775
dont get me wrong its killer definitely .. im just pointin somethings out that i dun think add up
could u provide a link to this ?

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
i.am_mayur said:
Just wait for 2 years.. same thing will be avail for under 1 lac . Wait & see
Really agree with you it will definatly be available for under 1 lakhs after 2 years but by the time they will have something to hit for worth 18 Lakhs...and then we can say the same thing " to wait for 2 years...he he :D and the cycle continues......

ShekharPalash

Web Entrepreneur
config is se** ... but i hate marron color... and i didn't liked the design of this dubba.... i'll better uprade it to a MAC look-a-like Dubba ;-)

pradeep_chauhan

Cyborg Agent
its ok to have a monster but what will you feed it ? ie what use can one possibly have of such a machine ( except playing some hi tec game). does any one have a PRACTICAL use of this machine. I for one have a p4 2.4 and i see my cpu is free for 99.9% of the time.

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
No offense to anyone but Umm....way too expensive for a config of this sort. Even the MACHl 3.8 extreme costs $7689.99 which shud be 3.6lakhs+ and gives a lot of performace as compared to this rig.

Extreme Edition
2MB L3 Cache
Intel® Pentium 4 Hyper-Threading @ 3.8GHz
2GB (533MHz)
1 Terabyte: storage
ATI Radeonâ„¢ 9800 XT 256MB (my only gripe)
High-speed 12x DVD±RW (DVD±R, DVD±RW
and CD-R/RW compatible

for more goto *www.go-l.com/store/hardware/machl38.htm

AlienTech

In the zone
AGENT_SMITH said:
Re: this is what u can get for Rs. 8,11,000
[/img]

I have spent a little over 10K$ for a dual Pentium pro/dual monitor with 4-3 gig hd's just because money was cheap and growing on trees and it was always a dream in 98, But I think this would be even beyond my craziness. (Well at the time an ISDN modem cost $500 too..). I would spend the money on cars or something. I mean, who you going to show off a computer too? Not too many girls willing to come over to see a puter...

wORm

Journeyman
Has Agent Smith has made an error in converting Pound Sterling into Indian Rupee??

I went to the site [ *demonite.com/ ] and checked the price. Demonite PCI Express 550E starts at 1799 Pounds (Rs. 1,49,317). I added all the hyper-expensive goodies and after tax, the maximum price was 3792 Pounds, which comes to around Rs. 3,14,736.

Ok, now that the price is substantially reduced, anyone wanna buy it?! :D

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Ughnnnnn HECK no....A big no ofcourse....Spend 3 lakhs on a system and is is all they can come up with...The monitor sucks big time...!!!! But the Cpu looks cute....Keyboard and mice ...well well someone's got to teach them...!!!! :p

gagandeep89

Broken In
for starters the cabinet sucks imho
all u will say i m dumb but really go out ovr the net and
see absolutlely ballistic cabinets
with all the coloured tubes lcds and all
its way too expensive
no price performance

AlienTech

In the zone
Whew... Guess the price for the most expensive PC still goes out to NEXT.. At US$10,000 for the startling configuration... You cant take Suns or SGI's because those are specialized servers or graphics machines. With the Lisa coming in a close 2nd...

Hey this being India and gold being so in... Like has anyone thought of just use a Gold heat Sink? I mean you can probably make it like 20 ounces on that thing.. :) In 5 years you can actually sell the thing for a lot more than you paid for.. And who said PC's get outdated and cheaper after 6 months. Or Silver will work too... But I dont think anyone would be impressed by a 20oz silver heat sink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom