this is strange and freaky

Status
Not open for further replies.

ancientrites

In the zone
when i play tom clancy rainbow six vegas.a continous beep sound occurs from my UPS.later my pc restarts.i dont know whats the matter.i have reinstalled this particular several times but the effect is same:mad:.i have no other complain from other games.

my config
intel pentium dual core 3.4ghz
leadtek 8800gtx
asus p5n32sli-deluxe mobo
2 gb ddr2 ram
730watts zeb smps
what else
anybody faced this problem???????

Official Techie

In the zone
now its time to upgrade ur ups bro mine also had this problem i think not completely sure that this config requires more power than the ups can offer i bough a bigger very big ups and problem solved

OP
ancientrites

ancientrites

In the zone
to deadlyvenom : i have already posted few pics of my new graphic card.
to Official Techie : i guess ur right i am thinking of upgrading to 730 watts or more UPS
to thunderbird.117 : automatically the pc shuts down and u will have no time to save up ur work and we cant rely on indian electricity and they are not stable.

T

thunderbird.117

ancientrites said:
to deadlyvenom : i have already posted few pics of my new graphic card.
to Official Techie : i guess ur right i am thinking of upgrading to 730 watts or more UPS
to thunderbird.117 : automatically the pc shuts down and u will have no time to save up ur work and we cant rely on indian electricity and they are not stable.

That is correct. We have loads of power cut this days. The min i start beginning the work power cut start. Iam so angry when this happens often and they blame computer for the power cuts. Has for i know computer hardly take that much power. I hate when they blame on computer. Cant they blame on TV, Geyser and other heavy power usage. Oh why would they blame them because this people use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom