This is really bad stuff from Nokia vendors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
1st of all i dun see a reason why nokia authorised dealers keep SE n samsung fones under their table. My couson went to purchase N3230 from delhi. There the vendors made full attempts 2 prove it 2 b more better than K750i in terms of everything. My couson came back wit an impression that that 3230 got better cam n sound quiality than k750 and also that k750 didnt had expansion slot but just 64mb internal mem though 3230 had one. If they dont wanna promote other fones just dont talk abt em or deal for them. Why such foolish comparisn wit others just to promote their own product.

Another example here-
That poor fellow didnt had ne idea so became prey to that false review by that dealer. Here, my friend also wanted a cell around 5-6k budget. So i took him to local nokia dealer in ngp. We asked him for a 6k budget best fone. He took out 3220. I asked him if he had k300i. He whispered yes he can get me one for 5.5k but thats not worth a buy. Why? according 2 him...

k300 aint got as better cam as 3220,
it doesnt have video rec but 3220 has,
it doesnt hv edge which 3220 has (ok agree 2 this, but this was not a demand there),
both dont have media player (told me wen i asked him this),
and 3220 comes at better price...

i asked him if he was sure that k300i didnt got video rec n multimedia playback....he confirmed it....i took out my own k300i...show him vdo rec n media playback...followed a nice juicy shout at him in front of whole crowd...he was too much embaraced n ashamed..cudnt utter a word just stood in front of me (and everyone) wit his face down in guilt...another customer standing there heard all this n said to him "either u r a b@st@rd or u dun deserve to be in a place where u r"....

i feel very bad that quality in india is still not recognised properly but its only name n fame which is known 2 ppl....i hv some friends who r still to own a cell....wen they plan...they only know nokia....just coz they heard this name...i tole him abt better features n price from se n samsung n motorola for his budget...he just wont listen although agree to me....only thing he shud say is..."arre yaar, nokia is nokia....lena to wohi hai!"

c'mon india, grow up. (no offense)
cheers

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
hey speedyguy welcome to india .... i am surprised that you realised this so late .... its a common practice bro ... the 300i example you said happens everywhere ... the sellers are not concerned with anything just wanna sell their own product .... even nokia cc fools ppl .... they think every1 who comes to them is a fool who has no clue abt anything .... they just say nething that they want to say thinking that the saamnewala person is illiterate .... and wen some1 tells em that they r wrong they cant do anything but the very next day everything will b back to normal .... so chill bro .... yeh hai india ... it happens everywhere

OP
speedyguy

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
mAV3 said:
hey speedyguy welcome to india .... i am surprised that you realised this so late .... its a common practice bro ... the 300i example you said happens everywhere ... the sellers are not concerned with anything just wanna sell their own product .... even nokia cc fools ppl .... they think every1 who comes to them is a fool who has no clue abt anything .... they just say nething that they want to say thinking that the saamnewala person is illiterate .... and wen some1 tells em that they r wrong they cant do anything but the very next day everything will b back to normal .... so chill bro .... yeh hai india ... it happens everywhere

lolz....hey thanx man...i know "it happens only in india" but i was just taking out my frustration....i mean u see...we still dont have litrate ppl here...so these dealers just make a fool out of em n make them pay there though they cud hv invested it better somewhere else

@anarchist: i didnt get u how u relate ur reply to this topic....can u plz help me out...

cheers

satyamy

Alive Again...
Re: This is really bad stuff from Every Mobile vendors.

speedyguy said:
1st of ........................

nokia is nokia....lena to wohi hai!"

c'mon india, grow up. (no offense)
cheers

hahahaha
let me tell u my experience
I had bought a Sony Ericsson T290i for Rs. 3150/- on Dec 2005 but on may 2006 it hanged up, cell is in warranty
when i went to the dealer for repair he take it & told me their is software prob & they will have to take it for repair
He told me that i'll get that back in 2 days
But after every 2 days he says to me more 2-3 days :(
after 20 days i told him to give me my cell back i'll repair it from somewhere else
than he told me if i'll take my cell back without repairing than i have to pay him Rs. 250 as a fees :mad: kyunki meine cell repair nahi karwaya :eek: really funny he did'nt return me
only after 30 days i got my cell back
Here people are afraid of saying truth so they says things like this

nik_for_you

In the zone
In india nokia rules .. because of ease of use and robustness ..
the way vendors are selling is also buisness as every buisnessman do the same . will try to proove his product best by making others product bad !!!

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Guyz waever you do PUHLEEZ do not start a NOKIA SE war again Wat satisfies your need and comes inyour budget is good who cares where it comes from

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
kumarmohit said:
Guyz waever you do PUHLEEZ do not start a NOKIA SE war again Wat satisfies your need and comes inyour budget is good who cares where it comes from
please read the posts made as of now :evil:.... no1 has started a war the situation is same in every company :mad:thats what the posts are indicating:D

OP
speedyguy

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
thats wat im expecting infra_red, i was an intel fan and an owner too...but switched to amd as soon as i came wit d facts

im expecting d same from mobiles users here aswell....if u surf thru...se r coming up to nokia in sales worldwide infact they r close now...may lead aswell....

cheers

OP
speedyguy

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
ok ya...sry guys....i didnt rem properly....he must be talkin abt edge where i mentioned fm...but there was somthing mentioned which was true...newez ive edited my post

cheers

arunks

Hey here is the aks
nokia 3220 available now at Rs. 4849 officially by nokia ..i dont know price of gray market

OP
speedyguy

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
who wud buy n3220...even as an se lover...if given a option wud buy any other nok product but 3220 is just not worth even that buck....imagine spending around 500 extra for gettin much better cam, mp3, mpeg media player, irda, more vdo rec n lots more in k300i...

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom