Themes @ringtones

how many of us pay for themes ringtones and all that stuff or prefer to get it for free on the net..

• INTERNET RULES And i get all the things for feree

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

champ_rock

champ_rock
how many of us pay for themes ringtones and all that stuff or prefer to get it for free on the net.........

NikhilVerma

Padawan
If I want a ringtone.. I just find the midi and edit it to my taste means the size and instruments etc... and download it to my phone... :)

Although I used to pay for ringtones when I didn't knew much midi ringtones... But now it's all muft ka maal... :p

OP
champ_rock

champ_rock

champ_rock
yeah................. my friend download a theme for Rs. 50 each and when i told him i have currently got about 1000 themes and tht also at Rs. 0000000 then he F**cked off........... nice fun to tell the NONGEEKS

vishalbhatia

Journeyman
champ_rock said:
yeah................. my friend download a theme for Rs. 50 each and when i told him i have currently got about 1000 themes and tht also at Rs. 0000000 then he F**cked off........... nice fun to tell the NONGEEKS
:D :D :D

OP
champ_rock

champ_rock

champ_rock
vishalbhatia said:
champ_rock said:
:D :D :D

hey vishal but u voted for paid stuff........ what happened...........

SWEET SNEHA

Journeyman
Why would any1 pay for free stuff.
I can create SE themes myself.
CAn edit a song and use it as ringtone.
I resize a pic to make i my mobil wallpaper.

So y sud i pay??

D

deadman

NikhilVerma said:
If I want a ringtone.. I just find the midi and edit it to my taste means the size and instruments etc... and download it to my phone... :)

Although I used to pay for ringtones when I didn't knew much midi ringtones... But now it's all muft ka maal... :p

How u edit a midi file

PLZ tell me the s/w name

deadman is here

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
I'd never pay for it when I can get it for free. Why should I replace what ain't broke.
To deadman: - if u got nokia u can do it wid nokia pc suite.That's what I do.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
internet rulezzzzzz.....

i use theme editor for sony ericsson phones. it can be used wid all the sony ericsson phones which support themes.

for midi ringtones, i use psmplayer for editing etc.

for mp3 ringtones, i use mp3trim.

for conversion of avi to 3gp videos and mp3 to acc or mp4 i use one of the hundreds of software available on the net!

and other standard graphic editing software for resizing, editing, compressing the pictures/photos.

gycapri

Broken In
guys u r talking free free but how is ringtones 4 free ,

dont mind if im asking something wrong but i got mobile today ,my first1 !!!

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Well u can get midis for free. Then you can upload it to ur phone. Also there are sites which allow downloading free contents legally though I don't have them now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom