The Whining/Complaint Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Ok, deleted shitloads of spam.. Lets hope i can continue to do so.. :/

So u got the meaning of my question....??!!

I think the pressure is much more on u three ( MHG n Pathik)...

And I don't know how long "only" u guys will be able to devote ur time here...

They should think about bringing one or two mods from "now regular" and "reputed" new members...

p_dude

Broken In
@rhitwick

you are well know here and i think you can handle things without any bias why don't you become a mod?

and some of those guys from the "uncle team" :) those old guys are here for a long time we can make one of them as a moderator for this forum.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
@rhitwick

you are well know here and i think you can handle things without any bias why don't you become a mod?
LOL...
Its not what "I" want... again, I don't want to be a MOD.
I may not be such frequent in future days.

and some of those guys from the "uncle team" :) those old guys are here for a long time we can make one of them as a moderator for this forum.
Good point, but most of them are too busy to MOD this forum...

In line of "Guru Greg" my call will be "young blood"...;-)

Krow

Crowman
Good idea rhitwick. But who? This forum lacks regular posters. If we make them the mods, then the forum will lose another regular poster as both deleting spam and posting regularly is not possible at the same time.

I really dunno about more mods, but why not call back the old mods instead? If they are busy, then they can let the admins know and then new mods must be appointed.

Afterthought: I doubt if the oldies who have left will return.

Krow

Crowman
U won't believe me but I was thinking of ur name and a few others for it.
:shock::shock::shock: Thanks man, that's a compliment.

Personally I know a few who are senior to me on the forum and regular here who can be mods. In my very limited experience on the forum, I can say three names for mod. Dunno about others. Won't post their names here. :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, rhitwick, knowing that you are a very thoughtful person, I can say that your idea of young blood is good. But older mods should be asked if they wanna continue.

Last activity of various mods is here. As i suspected, some of them hardly post, but they visit occasionally. :)

goobimama - 07-09-2009 07:56 PM
Hitboxx - Disabled last activity. :(
Indyan - 01-10-2009 05:01 PM
it_waaznt_me - 07-09-2009 08:56 PM
kalpik - Today 09:36 AM
Kniwor - 05-10-2009 11:25 PM
mail2and - 14-07-2009 08:45 PM
MetalheadGautham - Yesterday 06:28 AM
Pathik - Disabled last activity. :(
shantanu - 02-10-2009 01:10 AM
Sourabh - 18-09-2009 07:33 AM
techno_funky - Yesterday 11:09 PM

Phew! That took some time. :)

Last edited:

rahim_me_123

Right off the assembly line
**** digit i hav been searchin for complaints section. can nebody show me where it is??
my both dvd's r not working

shantanu

Technomancer
oh, we are right here :), If you have any urgent problem, do PM us. i usually look at this thread. there are times when people get busy with their lives and are unable to come online, but thats just sometimes. We are right here and working the best we could. you have issues please share with us if they are important.

Shantanu

Krow

Crowman
oh, we are right here :), If you have any urgent problem, do PM us. i usually look at this thread. there are times when people get busy with their lives and are unable to come online, but thats just sometimes. We are right here and working the best we could. you have issues please share with us if they are important.

Shantanu
If not for you few remaining mods, we would be doomed and so would be this forum. Whatever remains, we can credit it to you guys. Thanks a lot. :goodjob:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
MODs should not be blamed.. They have their personal life and duties to render. One has his real life to life. For all those people who are muti tasking their lives for this forum.. Hats Off.:doublethumb:

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
This forum is dead!! Why do you guys still bother!!
Tech Enclave is the 1000x times better maintained then this forum was ever in the past 2-3 years!(even the SUnsilk GangOfGIrls one too is better maintained..........yes I"ve been there once!!!)
And this is coming from a guy who was a regular TD visitor from last 6-7 years(yes,under different ids...got banned a few times) and started using TE a few months back!

The only thread that is better here is the MUST WATCH MOVIE one!!And thats where I mostly post!!
Flame me all you want but thats the fact!

slugger

Banned
the post editing interface feels pretty effed up to me - If I've used BBcodes in a post & then later when i go back to edit the post i'd like to see the ppost without any formatting with the bbcodes displayed

Plz do away with the js-enabled edit interface - don't like it at all :(

Also - more timeout limit please

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom