?The Ultimate phone?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
HTC has announced HTC Advantage (X7500) on 13th Feb'07:

The device is running on Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC Edition, but at that sports a huge 5-inch display, a built-in 8 Gb hard drive, a speedy CPU, GPS-module, 3 MPix camera,

you name - basically, the X7500 packs it all.

The device comes included with a removable thumbboard that doubles as a shiled for the display - it features a transparent inset, covering up the screen's status bar. HTC VueFLO technology allows using the motion sensor for navigating currently open page,

Specfications

#GSM/GPRS/EDGE (850/900/1800/1900 MHz), UMTS/HSDPA (2100 MHz for Europe, 850/1900 MHz for the US)

#5-inch touch display with VGA resolution (640x480 pixels)

#3 Mpix auto-focus enabled camera with flash

#VGA-camera

#Detachable QWERTY-keyboard

#GPS-module

# Intel PXA270 624 MHz CPU, ATi W2284 graphics accelerator

#128 Mb of RAM and 256 Mb of flash-memory
8Gb hard drive

#miniSD memory expansion slot

#Bluetooth 2.0, Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g)

#HTC ExtUSB, proprietary HTC socket with VGA/TV-out

#2200 mAh Li-Ion battery

#Talk time (with the display turned off) - up to 5,5 hours (GSM) and 4,5 hours (UMTS)
Standby time - up to 300 hours

#Dimensions - 133,5x98x16 mm, with keyboard - 20 mm

#Weight - 359 grams

source: mobile review.com

Last edited:

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
& I thought Nokia N95 was the god of phones

@ Pathicks

It's not out, might have WM6 by the time it releases

ksundar

Broken In
Hmm......Intel 624MHz..fastest processor for a mobile that too with graphics accelereator...Gr88888!

5" touch screen that too VGA,.........Good!

8GB phone memory + miniSD support? ... very Good!

Weight: 359gms...Oh no..BBulKKy!

Price: Oh...Not at all....Not mE! ...I'll RRRRRUNNNNNNNNNNN...........

aceman

Broken In
pathiks said:
y doesnt it hav wm6.0 ??

Windows Mobile 6.0/Crossbow is just a re-branded,Green color GUI with some exchange server supported windows mobile 5.0.........nothing great.........still runs on the VM limited CE 5.0 os.
Me waiting for Ce 6.0 based mobile SDK (I think they might call it as windows mobile 7.0 or something) called as Photon which should hopefully be some competetion to the iPhone..............if not I am changing my job from Wince developer to something else

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
5 inch screen. It would be to bulky and huge, i dont think it will fit in the pockets.

Not intrested at all, looks so sad!!

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
That is a very small and light tablet, to the point of being unusable.
The other way round, it is a very big and heavy 'mobile' phone, though God only knows how it can be called mobile.
The features are impressive, as they almost always are, but it is the implementation that counts. Can you seriously carry around a device as heavy as that?

Q. What've you got in that briefcase, sir?
A. A briefcase! That ain't no briefcase. That is my mobile phone's case. :lol:

(OK, I know that's a PJ. :D )

Crazy Kidd

In the zone
There is no such phone which can be labeled as ultimate. Not this one not N95 not iPhone. Every phone has pros and cons. And sometimes it is respective to the user who use it. So lol. :) :) :)

The main objective is to inspire and conspire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom