Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LG

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasper

Broken In
well guys i ve been wanting to buy a mobile phone from a very long time... but the problem is what mobile should i go for... which can stay in competition or could sustain the various new features which are comin in da market almost everymonth... i want something that can mufle uo the various innovations of the mobile atleast a year or two.. also guys tell me which is the best mobile company whis\ch has beter mobile quality andhas been consistent... i think i would go sony ericsson coz i think it has benn consistyent in its mobile market it has a limited numbers sets in the market but the handsets are of such type that they were in top in there era... i think the policy of SE is quality upon quantity whereas it is vice-versa in case of NOKIA .... although motorola have been poineers in mobiles... they havent broke any new grounds in the recent years i think.... as for samsung and LG they have just entered the market... although the samsung succes is remarkeable but it is not with the pace of competition... so what acording to u guys would be a better mobile handsets manufacturing company or who is no. one in moble handsets and what company could be the leader or poineer in mob. manufacturing industry....

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
well i suggest u refrain from making threads wid the title above. it will only lead to flame wars. plz post in ur budget and feature requirements. that will enable us to help u further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom