The Thors Chariot :Dirt Terrain Bike!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
Let the pics do the talking . Plz do not mind the quality .. Taken with K790i and rright now there is lack of light and all so do not mind it

*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/3271_w3i17/DSC00206.jpg *www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/3272_qlduj/DSC00207.jpg *www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/3273_pgsuu/DSC00208.jpg *www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/3274_yzpew/DSC00209.jpg *www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/3275_jwrtj/DSC00212.jpg *www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/3276_hmob3/DSC00213.jpg *www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/3277_ps359/DSC00216.jpg *www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/3278_vinvf/DSC00220.jpg *www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/3279_6n9gs/DSC00221..jpg

Though every 1 was insisting me to have a bike but I am not crazy to have 1 :p So I'd purchased a DTB for myself ;) I like it very much :) Looks amazing and kinda faster than many Bicycles I had used :p The DTB costed me 3.6k inclusive of all taxes ;) + some accessories that I got from the showroom :rofl: +++ This lil Monsta :p Got a total of 18 Gears :) 6 at back and 3 in front .. from Multiplying we got 18 ;)

Thanks it for now ;) Regards :tongue:

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
my cousin has the same bc it's fabulous on the road could easily beat all the ladies bikes without a sweat and gr8 confort too.good for tall guyz coz the handle's a bit far from the seat best bc around

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Now go do turns like those SBK drivers! Its very easy if you got a geared bike, cause you can accelerate hell fast on the lower gears slowly switching to the top. ;) I miss my bike, it was a simple Top Gear EZY however, not as stylish as yours :p

Just a word of warning though, don't mess much with the front ones, they tend to loosen or tighten up quick. Keep them on top and just use them 6 at the back, would get you enough accnl and speed as always. But if you are into racing as well, try starting from the middle :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom