the sims 2 best way to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I have just laid my hands on sims 2(i know its old stuff).i played with a family of four and it is very difficult to keep em all happy.please suggest me the ways i can enjoy this game to the most.

use cheats
but it will get so boorrring after a day of gameplay after u see wat all u can do with ur sims i used a voodoo bottle i downloaded and i could buy it for 75$ in the game
if they use it they will hav their moods maxed out and platinum mood
i want them to make a sims for pc in which u can roam a whole city on foot or transport and u can see the scenes wen u sit and wait for the car to reach the destination wish they can do taht with dx10 and vista comin

hemant_mathur

-- No Easter Eggs here --
Start with a small family .. better create your own family of 2 and then multiply. I started that way and managed to keep all very happy.

S

shashank_digitreader

I have sims 2 onl cd4 and 2 cds of university, do i have a chance to play the game?

first start with one and find a job and get some money
then invite someone and then start having a family
send ur kids to school and u go to work
teenagers can do small works just go to ur comp and search or in the newspaper
by that time u will hav lots of money and u will hav a real big family if u were interested enuf to make a big one

u wanna be rich ?
thn start with one guy
get a work get promoted till lvl 8 in any job and after u get the money u want
then quit the job and socialize with ppl spend ur money on goodies and gadgets
u can sell ur paintings after u hav drawn them (the more the creativity the more money u get from sellin the paintings
if u want easy way
then invite someone from a rich house to liv with u
they will bring good money with them
make fight with them and kick them out or move them from ur house
then live life by cheating other rich women lol

planetcall

Indian by heart
I have played this game. Try to hire maid etc for easing your workload and keep surrounding more soothing. Remember its a game. If things go fine then you can wake up sim at night and make him/her read and develop skills/charisma etc. Evolution to a more talented sim brings happiness. Avoid using too many things to be focussed. Also, one aspect is social interaction which is very often missed. Try to be in touch with loved ones and if possible try to kiss yr gf/bf often (** lol it works even in game **).
Do post how it goes.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
shadow slayer 2007 said:
u wanna be rich ?
thn start with one guy
get a work get promoted till lvl 8 in any job and after u get the money u want
then quit the job and socialize with ppl spend ur money on goodies and gadgets
u can sell ur paintings after u hav drawn them (the more the creativity the more money u get from sellin the paintings
if u want easy way
then invite someone from a rich house to liv with u
they will bring good money with them
make fight with them and kick them out or move them from ur house
then live life by cheating other rich women lol
thanks for the nice tip(will work in real life also):D
I have played this game. Try to hire maid etc for easing your workload and keep surrounding more soothing. Remember its a game. If things go fine then you can wake up sim at night and make him/her read and develop skills/charisma etc. Evolution to a more talented sim brings happiness. Avoid using too many things to be focussed. Also, one aspect is social interaction which is very often missed. Try to be in touch with loved ones and if possible try to kiss yr gf/bf often (** lol it works even in game **).
Do post how it goes.
thanks man.i love waking them at night.currently i m managing a family of four.i am able to achieve platinum for three.the other one is completely DUMPED.he want to suicide

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom