the sexiest and stylish

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitizen

Journeyman
Folks i want to buy a phone which falls in below 10000 rs . i dont care mush abt the features except bluetooth and a music player . the phone should be sleek , stylish and unique . i am sick of the bulky box phones .

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
digitizen said:
Folks i want to buy a phone which falls in below 10000 rs . i dont care mush abt the features except bluetooth and a music player . the phone should be sleek , stylish and unique . i am sick of the bulky box phones .
i'm seeing this kinda post for the first time!!!! as for the phone, try samsung moto razr v3i, e250, se k550 or S500i.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
The thread name is quite misleading...:D :D

yup motorzr V3i is a gud one as u specified and is under 10k. It has 1.3mp cam, mem card, decent music player, and sleek design, stylish, sexy and also build quality id gud.

OP
D

digitizen

Journeyman
well moto razr has become too common . e250 i read is not durable and it feels very plastic . well i have j600 and e840 noth samsung offcourse and sony ericsson w710 in my mind . i am talkin stylish in the sense how a man would show off his expensive mont blanc or parker and not a bulky gadget with too many useless feature which looks like a teenagers toy .

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
w610i suggested by infra is a gr8 choice, but itll cost a bit more than 10k, but defenitely worth it.

Its a redisigned version of w810 and is much slimmer and feature rich like a2dp.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
bro the phone for u is SE S500i !!!

awesome phone...just buy some good earphones with it !!!

i don't think k550i is that sexxy and now a days it's a common phone...everyone is sporting a k550i !! though its twin black and orange w610i might be sexy which is again 13k

also note w610i (k550i twin) both hv Camera with autofoucs
S500i and its twin W580i hav 2 mp cam but no autofoucs
also s500i is exactly like w580i but no megabass in s500i also poor earphones bundled..

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
o_O i did not consider them man......coz the music capabilities of s500i beats that of j600 and lg choco.....of course with good earphones..!!

also i find SE UI to be very nice and fast and cool !!
but most imp...samsung j600 ain't that sexy as s500i u can check that out in the phone shop..

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
iMav said:
n76 sexy sleek very stylish
you forgot to add:.... and worthy to be thrown straight into the dustbin! ;) this has prolly been the most problematic phone from nokia!

@everyone
the thread starter want a phone in and around 10k. plz keep that limitation in mind while suggesting anything.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
iMav said:
n76 sexy sleek very stylish

and yes he pays 10k and the rest u pay imav...

lg choco is not a multimedia phone....as simple as that..
poor features....also ugly..but its got flash

man s500i has no flash :( but then u can get a torch and use it as flash :p

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
@infra bhai i missed the budget part sorry but bhai wats the problem wid n76 a couple of my frnz flaunt the sh!t like its sirroco

coming to the topic: sexy, stylish and in ur budget ... sorry dude ul have to settle with a moto - the look really sexy and very stylish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom