The Reliable Host - Cheap hosting plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

dotcommakers

Journeyman
Hello Friends

I have started recently a hosting company an i am offering hosting plans at very cheap rates

50% off on any of shared hosting accounts.. act now use "50off" promo code while ordering!

Server Configuration
Dual quad core 5335 clovertown 2.0 GHZ [8 processors]
8GB ram
2x16 mb cache
1500 gb hdd
4000gb bandwidth [premium]
100mbps port
Caro Data center

Check uptime here

SHARED HOSTING PLANS

Starter - 40rs/month
1000 MB Web Space
10000 MB Bandwidth
cPanel 11
Fantastico DeLuxe
SITE BUILDER
E-mail Accounts: Unlimited
FTP : Unlimited
Addon domains L Unlimited
Subdomains : Unlimited

MySQL Databases : Unlimited
Price : Rs40/1$
ORDER NOW

Designer - 200rs/month
5000 MB Web Space
50000 MB Bandwidth
cPanel 11
Fantastico DeLuxe
SITE BUILDER

Price : Rs200/5$
ORDER NOW

Business - 400rs/month
10000 MB Web Space
100000 MB Bandwidth
cPanel 11
Fantastico DeLuxe
SITE BUILDER

Price : Rs400/10$
ORDER NOW

RESELLER HOSTING PLANS

Starter - 240rs/month
5000 MB Web Space
50000 MB Bandwidth
cPanel 11
WEB HOSTING MANAGER
Fantastico DeLuxe
SITE BUILDER

Price : Rs240/6$
ORDER NOW

Designer- 440rs/month
10000 MB Web Space
100000 MB Bandwidth
cPanel 11
WEB HOSTING MANAGER
Fantastico DeLuxe
SITE BUILDER

Price : Rs440/11$
ORDER NOW

Business - 680rs/month
10000 MB Web Space
100000 MB Bandwidth
cPanel 11
WEB HOSTING MANAGER
Fantastico DeLuxe
SITE BUILDER

Price : Rs680/17$
ORDER NOW

Looking for custom plan please contact support..

Got cheaper price? Contact us we will beat that price!

Regards

Last edited:

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
Your pricing is attracttive, but after visiting your website to check things out in detail, I'm afraid I was not favourably impressed.

Your ad here implies that you have your own company based in India, but the prices are all in US dollars.

Your TOS page lacks many things. No mode of payment options. No mention of domain name registration or transfer........ The spelling, grammar and wording are very poor.

As an example of poor wording, I quote : "In future by some reasons, we have to change servers, any problems in server hardware, problems in data center, there will be some down time than you cant complain for such downtime its obvious with all hosting companies." This in a formal statement of terms.

Even if one ignores the poor English, saying that your clients cannot complain about down times is likely to drive customers away. What if your server is down for a week or more ? That may not happen, but a blanket statement forbidding complaints in such an event is certainly not good business practice.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
^Most prolly, the service is Pakistan based.

Mr. Dot com maker,
1. The domain availability checker does not work properly
2. The SSL certificate is faulty.
3. The entire website is practically empty.

Mod edit.

- Sourabh

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
dotcommakers

dotcommakers

Journeyman
I myself an Indian. I proud of it! Server company is from Pakistan means the server I have , is from the company which is based in Pakistan and data center is Caro.

Our most of clients are USA and Global. Very few are Indian. Thats why you are seeing prices in US dollars. I have posted the price in rupees here..isnt it?

also dear friend

I have lots experience in hosting business and so far after "down time of THE PLANET FIRE ISSUE" major and i can say lots companies got down time.

but people thinks that

=================================================================
there should be no downtime.. there should be no problem in electricity.. no problem in hardware.. there should not be any problem in internet connection..
=================================================================

you know why all i can say all companies wrote 99.99% uptime? because they are saying some time may be once in a year there will be down time.

hope you got the point

and yes one week down time is not not acceptable at all.. [and trust me this will never happen again.. we have UPS powered there. if you do little research about power sytem on data centers than good] but we are taking backups daily on different servers so no dataloss will be there..

any more question please pm me or contact in site.. dont hijack my sales thread ok?

OP
dotcommakers

dotcommakers

Journeyman
here is ssl certificate proof. is it faulty .. let me know.. .if you dont know to check it than dont speak

*img410.imageshack.us/img410/3258/shotbj9.jpg

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Really, see this screenshot then:
*i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc14/RohanShenoyThane/thereliablehost.png

And also post your screenshot in 100%.

OP
dotcommakers

dotcommakers

Journeyman
beautysupercity.com just hosted couple of hours ago..he is from England

cellunlockforum.com check this tomoro.. order is under process..

thought i have started this site myself.. before few days ago around 14 days.. but it doesnt mean that I dont know about hosting...

I was reseller with resellerzoom.com polurnet.com.. i am selling dedicated servers also
*secure.thereliablehost.com/cart.php?gid=0000000003

dude.. if u dont like my offer.. or any doubt than ask me on pm or contact at site.. just dont hijack my thread ok

OP
dotcommakers

dotcommakers

Journeyman
*img175.imageshack.us/img175/6033/shotje7.jpg

*img295.imageshack.us/img295/2152/shot1ig7.jpg

^I am not interested in buying your hosting anywayz but will it harm you if you can answer my questions in public instead of PM or email?

Anywayz, your service does not look worthy of Rs. 40/mo.

Your domain availability checker shows that google's domain is available. Now ask yourself how many years you spend in the 'business'.
if you are not interested.. than just dont post.. dont hijeck anyone's thread.. after 800 posts.. do you have that sense?

Last edited:

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
Hijack ? Come on, hijacking a thread means leading the thread off in a different direction for a different purpose. I merely pointed out some deficiencies in your offer. When you advertise in a public forum, you should expect people to make adverse comments if they have a valid reason. That's for the benefit of other readers too. After all, this is a forum, not a static classified ad page.

@rohan_shenoy, I was not seriously considering this guy's offer. Just investigated it for background.

Sourabh

Laptoping
rohan_shenoy: You're way out of line with your personal comments here. Notice how pimpom has raised his queries in a civilized manner and continued to get the answers he/she seeks.

You have been put in two days of shameful misery for your personal comments on the TS and totally uncalled for off-topic arguments.

OP
dotcommakers

dotcommakers

Journeyman
Sourabh please post my ip and Vijay-in's ip in his thread and show shenoy

also can we clear all these non sales replays??

Vijay-IN

cPanel/WHM Hosting
I don't think rohan seems to be getting into deep before commenting to anyone,
as he commented on my thread that most of the things are common in our servers.

I just deny the this as we do not have anything common except the first plan, right?

But he can't see the Datacenter itseft (the most important, physical location).
Here it is listed Caro and my server is in Softlayer. So if rohan you are really have
knowledge of hosting and you have no any other personal problem with this guy and
me, you could have first ask for our server IPs, which can clear each and every
points of your for being same. This is the way a technical guy will go through before
comenting, not only my opinion but The World knows :)

Please let me know if you are really interested in the talk and have good
intension(most imortant here).

Thanks and Regards
Vijay

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
^Can you tell me that how separate IPs and datacenter contribute to the conclusion that you are not the same guy?

One person can very well buy two reseller accounts and host them at different centers, isn't it?

Anywayz, I am convinced that you are not the same guys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom