The RapidShare Happy Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Third Eye

gooby pls
Did anyone notice Rapidshare Happy Hours?

*s3.supload.com/thumbs/default/rshappyhrs.JPG

This is awesome. You don't need to wait for timer and enter captcha in Happy Hours.

The RapidShare Happy Hours are active right now. Have fun!

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
17. April 2008 - Captcha stories, happy hours
As every free user should have noticed, we are experimenting once again with the CAPTCHA system. The reason is that RapidShare is popular enough for people to create tools to download from RapidShare as a free user as if they were a premium user. This has a negative impact for our paying premium users, since they expect a fast download. On the other hand we are also experimenting with happy hours again. When our servers have enough spare bandwidth, we will make it easier for free users to download from RapidShare, knowing that this also makes it possible again to automatically download files with those tools. Right now the RapidShare Happy Hours will disable the download tickets and the captchas completely.
i know a guy who automated rs d/ls.

LOL, too bad for him NOW:D

6.30am is happy hour i guess :)), no wait time

praka123

left this forum longback
dont know why these fellas are crazy about rapidshare? :confused:
hmm...may be these hypocrites are downloading u know what ;)

Heh!thx am a Linux user :D

Stuge

Youngling
RS happy hours is being active since 4 am .:)

Though I used cryptload to d/l file from it automatically :)

They have been experimenting with new CAPTCHA codes like this

*farm3.static.flickr.com/2232/2419726247_baf86b4fd7.jpg

They implemented this new Captcha on 16th night and they again changed this with a new one yesterday nite at about 2 am .

panacea_amc

CBZ is better than Pulsar
rapidshare is fatest dude!!
i download a 100 mb file in 15 mins flat....but i megaupload it took 23 mins..dats why RS is d best!

utsav

damn busy...
I got happy hour at 7pm too few days back but torrents are much faster. Only drawback is hashfails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom