The Quest : Game for Fame

Status
Not open for further replies.
*img164.imageshack.us/img164/2362/c6393ai.th.jpg

Game intro : A game inspired by the Da Vinci code. A game designed by Rock 'n' Raaji.

Name is "The Quest',
A chance to show Y360 you are the Best.
Play it if you have the zest,
Only then you can rest.

This game is just a small prototype to see the interest level. A game of higher magnitude will be released based on the response. You will have to search through information in many Y360 webpages(blogs, friends, lists, viewer stats, etc) to finsh this game.

Decode the clues to find an alphabet. When you find all the alphabets, scramble them to find the secret word. Kindly post answers only by message, to allow everybody a fair chance to try. The first to derive the correct answer will be honored on this webpage. General comments/ suggestions to the game are welcome to be posted in the comments section. If any clue is too hot to handle, ask for hints by message. IF more than 3 people ask for a hint to the same set of clues, a hint will be posted on this page.

Uncover the hidden word by following the clues to four alphabets. Choose any two of the four alphabets and double them to end up in the six letter word. Directions to find each aphabet will be given in separate sequences of clues.

So what are you waiting for? LET THE GAME BEGIN.....
Here go the clues:

<1> Let me start of with something I am familiar. I have written down a small piece of code to find one of the six alphabets of the secret word. Go through the code and decode it to find the alphabet. (It is an algorithm in fact...)

1. Find then entry that lists all my compositions.
2. Let n = Number of my compositions
3. Do for i = 1 to n
4. find the i th poem
5. find the i th line in that poem
6. find the i th word in that line
7. find the i th alphabet in that word
8. if that alphabet is not capitalised and is a vowel
9. Hurray! you have found out an alphabet of the secret word.
10. Exit the program.
11. else
12. Sorry! Not this one
13. Repeat steps 4 to 12 for i = i + 1

<2> To find another alphabet. Search for two of my friends whe share a common name. A syllable in their name is a letter you need.

<3> Look for a 'flutterby' in the first entry of one of my friends mentioned in <2>, the last 'palebath' is the one you need.

<4> Within the many entries of THE friend mentioned in 2 and 3, you will find one entitled with a single word. The beginning of that word is the one you need.

Disclaimer: The designers of this game are not responsible for any headaches, heartaches, being fired from work , etc that this game may cause. Play at your risk.
Ref : *blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-_8bDOJMwaadHI_MeHgeKdN3aGQ--?p=413

If Nybody have Ny clue Please post 8)

OP
M

mobile_freak_2020

Broken In
Hi thanks 4 the info .. I think its not a game .. its just a Question .. If I am wrong i request the mod to move this thread

thanks

ravimevcha said:
read Forum Rulesbefore posting.

Post it in Gamerz section

Reporting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom