The primitive yahoo messenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

borg

In the zone
After looking at the Linux version of Yahoo Messenger, I am pretty sure that this is the same version that the T-Rex last used before he died out. This prehistoric version must have been created in the Cretaceous period. Its ANCIENT!!!!. What the hell is wrong with these Yahoo people???. The same goes for AOL Messenger. The Windows version is at 5.5, while the Linux version is stuck at 1.5. Skype has announced a new version for Linux. Its still in beta though. It has no video either.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
After looking at the Linux version of Yahoo Messenger, I am pretty sure that this is the same version that the T-Rex last used before he died out

haha ROFL , nice one

paragkalra

The Linux Man !
Yeah I agree with u. Same is the case with google. Google makes most of its softwares for Windows. Its bcoz of people like Yahoo and Google that Linux its not being extensively used as home desktop.

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
I don't use Yahoo Messenger. Use GAIM. It's a cool app.You can also try installing Yahoo
Messenger (Windows version) through Wine or CrossOver Office. But I'm not sure whether
it will work properly in Linux. Try it and tell me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom