The President of India posts a question on Yahoo Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecyclone2k

In the zone
Didn't see (of course, I did a search) it posted here yet so, posting it.

*answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_...Ub2RheUludA--?qid=20070112135510AAD7SB8&fr=hp

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
felt gud after reading those...but I dont think they are real.Most of the prifile are made between 5-13 th jan 2007.

OP
T

thecyclone2k

In the zone
Yeah ^^ so, who has the time to lurk around on I'net! ;)

Proof of truth -
1. The official mark under their photos.
2. *in.promos.yahoo.com/atp/

2nd proof should clarify your doubts!

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
ITs hard to beilve that President,kiran bedi,laendar paes & all other leaders will post on net

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
They are NOT fake profiles! Yahoo has verified them! Notice the "Official" tag under their avatars?

OP
T

thecyclone2k

In the zone
The profiles are true and approved by their respective holders. It is most likely that their P.As or some staff have posted on their behalf! That's it!

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
Yeah i too dont believe that those profiles are fake...
thanx for highlighting tht prez and others are active on yahoo answers :)

hailgautam

Youngling
the profiles are created by yahoo to promote. all the official participants do not have more than one post each. well yahoo might have asked them to write something and they have written. these people have better things to do than answering on yahoo. (well I too do not have anything better to do than post on this thread)

eddie

El mooooo
The answers are not fake. It was in Times Of India or Hindustan Times a few days ago. Since I get both news papers...I can't exactly say which one I read it in but it is the real thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom