• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

The Photography Thread

Cool G5

Conversation Architect

Clicked my friend who was enjoying cool breeze in an local train.

Purchased a new original Nokia Battery for my phone today. It's the BP-5M rated at 900mah. Costed me Rs.690.

Krow

Crowman
Cool G5 Thats a nice way to show-off your battery :razz:
Can you take the same pic with a tighter frame, so that none of the shadow is cut?

toofan

Technomancer
Cool Nice shot.

Now A days I am getting more interest in People Photography rather then Macros or Nature.

One example.

bunnya.jpg

Bunny My friend.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Cool Nice shot.

Now A days I am getting more interest in People Photography rather then Macros or Nature.

Thanks. And its not just you but me too getting addicted to photographing people.

toofan said:
One example.

bunnya.jpg

Bunny My friend.

I had shot a similar emotion but had to delete the pic since my friend was unhappy with it. :cry:

Stuge

Youngling
Title :Golden Wheat

3967794551_fe49b5b47a.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Himadri :I will pm you :)

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
@Toofan - Was the MACRO mode on at the time you were shooting the shot? The background doesn't appear to be blurred or you purposely didn't wanted to blur it?

D

Deleted member 26636

Title :Golden Wheat

3967794551_fe49b5b47a.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Himadri :I will pm you :)

this is also a very cool photo...but that blue thing on the field behind the wheat(not the one on the extreme right)....seems to be in air....what is it?

toofan

Technomancer
@cool: Nope no macro mode. I did it intentionally. My intentions were to take a shot which would be sharp to the far end. But when I was composing I felt the limitations of my camera. As the background doesn't come that sharp because I can't go beyond f stop of 8.

@himadri_sm: these are green houses.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
@toofan: the pine tree shot is pretty good.......just a suggestion ....I guess it would have looked better if it was taken in the evening or early morning.....

toofan

Technomancer
Thanks for feedback izzikio. I will try to take another shot at morning time as In evenings that area get covered by shadows.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
@amber very fine images try to re-size them down so that can be viewed easily in screen and that will reduce the image size also.

Last edited:

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
Will do next time.. :)
PS: I think its the forum layout which is hindering the image! :(
Coz its displaying flawlessly on another forum :)

Top Bottom