The Most Powerful Windows Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
How much would you pay for an application that can do:

* file-manager inspired by Norton Commander, but with a modern Windows interface
* has two panes for easy file management
* every pane can have as many tabs as you want
* advanced file search with regular expressions
* rename multiple files
* split files (useful if you want to send a large file by email)
* pack/unpack files in ZIP format
* compare directories
* synchronize directories
* FTP client with support for SFTP
* document viewer that supports: text files, source code files (Assembler, C++, CSS, Delphi, FoxPro, JavaScript, Perl, PHP, SQL, XML), HTML, RTF, Word documents, Excel sheets, OpenOffice documents, executable files, DLL, INI files, registry files, image files (PNG, JPG, GIF, Paint Shop Pro, BMP, PSD, ICO, CUR, ANI, MAC, WMF, EMF, PIC), Flash, media files (MP3, WMA, OGG, AVI), database files (FoxPro, dBase, Paradox, Access, MySQL, CSV), archives (RAR, ZIP, TAR, GZ, 7zip, bzip2), disk image files (ISO, BIN, IMG, NRG)
* AES encryptor (encrypt/decrypt files with 128bit key using password or keyfile)
* decompilation of 32-bit PE executables (EXE SCR) and libraries (DLL OCX CPL BPL), resource files (RES DCR)
* create a list file with all selected files and directories
* count the size of all files in a directory
* shows informations about solar and moon dates, celebrations and calendars
* synchronize your local computer with atomic time via Internet
* browse NT events and services faster
* view/edit/kill processes that are running currently on the system
* RSS Reader
* CD/DVD burning
* view and edit files on ext2 partitions (useful to manage files on Linux partitions from Windows)
* mount disk images as additional virtual drives in system
* much more...
*photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7506/607/1600/Total-Commander.jpg​
You can pay $34 or you can use it for free, if you don't mind clicking on a button everytime the application starts. Total Commander PowerPack is the most powerful Windows utility you can get for free. And the setup has less than 15MB.

Just compare this list of characteristics with the features of any other application and you will get the most feature-rich and the most powerful Windows application.

*googlesystem.blogspot.com/20...pplication.html

i have used it b4 long time...........
but i think explorer.exe is better than this if u can master it........
i m master in it ............
dont know about u...........

MysticHalo

Your Maker.
dharmeshhtailor said:
i have used it b4 long time...........
but i think explorer.exe is better than this if u can master it........
i m master in it ............
dont know about u...........

ROFL
what r u sayin :rolleyes:

Nimda

l33t n00b!
Looks a bit too complicated. But it'll really save time if and when one masters it.

Nimda

l33t n00b!
Just finished downloading it. So many things rolled into one app. Great piece of software.

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Here is a better alternative: XPlorer² ... There is a freeware version too .. I have used it and its great ...

goobimama

 Macboy
looks ugly (what's this thing about posting at least 30 characters? Sometimes just the two words are what makes a statement)

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
I like explorer.exe much better... this is pure yuck... mad coding, who wud wanna use an unmanageable and messed up AIO ?

abracadabra

Journeyman
whatever you say the most powerful and the most nifty tool provided by Microsoft is the TASK SCHEDULER. Hardly does one know it ever existed in your computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom