The Microsoft Asia Influencer Award.

Status
Not open for further replies.

anandk

Distinguished Member
go for it guys, there are some real deserving candidates here :)

The Asia Influencer (AI) Award (formerly known as the Community Star) aims to reward and recognize customers who have demonstrated enthusiasm and delivered excellence on Microsoft ® technologies and communities. The awardees are recognized for an ongoing willingness to share the experience within technical communities.

The Nomination and Selection Process

1. Nominations may be made at any time during the year and the awardees will be reviewed every quarterly.
2. :arrow:You can nominate yourself or be nominated by anyone for the award. Corporate employees may also apply through their organizations or your Microsoft Account Manager.
3. :arrow:Nomination forms can be obtained from the download link (in the below-mentioned lnk, top rhs corner) and all the filled nomination forms should be submitted to indiaai@microsoft.com.
4. The MVP & Technical Communities team will review the nominations before making the final decision.
5. The criteria at which the awardees will be evaluated and selected include but are not limited to the following:
a. Volunteer work done by the individual for Microsoft technical communities
b. Internal championing activities done for the community by a corporate employee
c. Potential as a future advocate of the Microsoft Technical Community

for more details click *www.microsoft.com/india/ai/

OP
anandk

anandk

Distinguished Member
perhaps u can get someone to nominate u or u can even nominate urself...if someone wins, it'd be great for the member/s and the forum too :)

...and yes...who knows...ms may already be watching u ;-) ...

Last edited:
OP
anandk

anandk

Distinguished Member
some have xprsd interest. i hav nominated one (in ABSOLUTE confidence). maybe some have nominated themselves or maybe other mvp's here have nominated some. the results (i think) will be declared in jan 2007 and if selected, the nominee will be contacted directly if he gets the award.

but i sincerly feel those of u who are interested PLEASE try for it. you may nominate urself or u can pm me; i (or any other mvp here) can consider nominating u. a source tells me the nominee needs to be around 1000 posts old...though its not essential !

would be great if this forum had one or more MAI awardee's too :)

G

gxsaurav

Been a while i checked my mail on Windows Live, gonna check this, as i also got details for this a few days ago

now, can someone nominate me:D

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Hehe.. Be my guest T_Y_F! No need to ask people, nominate away if you want to! :D

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Thanks for info anand! ;-) ;-) ;-)

Soumya..you have less number of posts for getting nominated. I know you might have just asked like that, BTW I am also saying just like that!! ;-)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom