The Indian PC??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick340

Ambassador of Buzz
I was reading this months CHIP magzine in which they had coverd and issue on an PC for the rural indians or sumting like that
Basically they had configured a PC for about 12,000 rs
The specs r:
Processor:800 mhz
Ram:256 mb
Motherboard:not sure

If someone could have a look at that artcle and tell me if its worth investing i ll be glad! :D

PS:Digit admins,dont worry i am still loyal to digit only and jus happend to read CHIP by mistake!

babumuchhala

In the zone
I dont think so. Put another 4-6K and u could have urself a low(really low) end P4 fr ur self.
Go to ur local assembler and tell him ur budget and he will sure come u with something more intresting

mamba

In the zone
amanwannalearn said:
I was reading this months CHIP magzine in which they had coverd and issue on an PC for the rural indians or sumting like that
Basically they had configured a PC for about 12,000 rs
The specs r:
Processor:800 mhz
Ram:256 mb
Motherboard:not sure

If someone could have a look at that artcle and tell me if its worth investing i ll be glad! :D

PS:Digit admins,dont worry i am still loyal to digit only and jus happend to read CHIP by mistake!

vot i suggest 2 u iz that u keep ur loyalties aside 1ce again n check up this months (Feb) CHIP . in the letters section u would find ur answer by some guy named Pratik Basu . n i agree with him coz his solution is upgradable in the near future . n costs round 13.7k . as 4 the 1 suggested by CHIP , it had all the stuff integrated on the mobo ( audio , video n even the processor )

n 4 the record if this botherz the moderators 2 MUCH , i read both CHIP n digit :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom